**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Mystic Turbulence quest has science champs? [Merged Threads]

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I've noticed this over the last few weeks, and all the other Daily quests have champs matching the quest . (ie science champs in Science quest, skill champs in skill quest, etc).

however, the mystic quest has science champs in it .. with a mystic as the boss .. why is it different than all the others ?

xan86ack9z17.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    That’s actually hilarious that they messed it up
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    This could hint to increased rewards? Hopefully.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    so yeah, here's the science quest .. looking fine ...

bsdut9csv2bt.jpg

seems to just be mystic one that's messed up ?

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else notice the AI on these class quests ridiculously "dumb" ? ie, hardly blocks, never throws a special ... like ever ... O.o

might as well just put a 1* with 10 health, for how difficult it currently is ... O.o

I recall a few years back it was a bit more .. "challenging" .. still not hard-hard, which isn't what I'm suggesting .. but geez .. it certainly seems like something is "broke" on these things.
    so Mystic quest still not working right ... does Kabam even review this forum?
    so I opened a ticket .. got this response ... O.o
    Please be informed that we have different settings in Expert Difficulty for Daily Class Catalyst Quest. It is intended that your opponent will be disadvantage of the class featue in Daily Quest, Summoner.

does that make any sense to anyone else? O.o
    Well at this point, support is trying to convince me "it's always been that way"
    O.o
    "okay"
  • Hey there!

We'll get this looked into! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

In the meantime, @dot_ditto can you send me a direct message with your latest ticket number from Support? Thanks!
    Thanks! Sent ... (support was, honestly, less than helpful .. hehe) :)
  • BlaccLotus1BlaccLotus1 Posts: 15
    Every Thursday since I don’t know when I go in to complete the quest and there is no Mystic champs to fight,only a Science champs.Has anybody else noticed/cared about this?

87sh6x2emc63.png
    v4ahd02wur9o.png
    6yl75pagqrd6.png
  • Bump for this.
    yeah, I finally had a chance to revisit .. and still nothing being done to fix this ? *sigh*
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Uhh... Something's not right here... 5dxjra72woss.png4dyx62fopedz.png
    1ixjwicc4yrj.png

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    All of these things are not like the other, all of these things just don't belong...? Lol
  • Hi all! Just wanted to drop in and let you know that this is resolved.
    Thanks!!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Is the Expert quest even worth doing? That's a lot of energy for minimal fragments. Needs to be increased.
    depends .. if you're getting steady T4s from other sources, then no ..
    if you're not, or have nothing else to do with your energy .. then sure .. ;)