**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger maze bug

Hey,
I don’t know if it is a bug or a problem with the translation to French, but the Maze Killmonger gains power when he purifies a debuff not health as stated in the node description. And this is extremely annoying since you cannot take advantage of a debuff placed on him by chaos, if you parry twice he has enough power to launch a special and get rid of it.

Is this a working as intended an the description is wrong or is this another bug?
Thanks

vie= health ;)

mowc6mxmkgcg.png

Comments

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    i think its one of his abilities, he does gain power when you debuff him and so try not to parry him and intercept his medium hits and/or bait his specials and heavy hits.

aa3a8jb9zeh2.jpg
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    i believe only when it is active, here is what you can do, get his armor shattered asap. now this is easier said than done on the maze KM. build up your L1 and then medium hit, medium hit, L1. and repeat this every time his armor recovers.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This isn't a bug ... But I think he is bug in other way, since he is able to trigger revernation when armor break is active