**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs do you want in 2020/2021?

Enchantress and Odin

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Why not 2019?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Beta Ray Bill please!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Surprise me
  • RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Probably Super Adaptoid, Fantastic 4 and some custom ‘Mcoc’ champs
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Lets wait for 2019 before we ask for 2020 and 2021 characters

Edit: This is probably going to get shut down by a mod and tell you to add it to the character wishlist thread
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    In need of some mystic champions asap... and not some that are created by Kabam
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Hopefully he's introduced before 2020... but Dr. Doom - and I want him to be a hybrid character. Tech and Mystic.
    Please... succeed where all the previous iterations of Doom have failed.

Please. Doom is whom I've wanted for so long.

Original characters too. Guillotine and Aegon have been amazing.
  • Hey guys, we really appreciate your enthusiasm and desire to see new Champions added to The Contest.

However, to help us keep everyone's suggestions in the same place, please add your ideas to our Character Wishlist Thread, located HERE.

Thank you all very much in advance!
This discussion has been closed.