**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

first 5* is storm

i was pretty relieved when i pulled storm as my first 5* since i heard she hits pretty hard, played around with her for a bit and i quite like her. however i am wondering if i should r2 her or wait for someone better, im currently around 3000 shards into my next 5*. i only play casually so i dont have many resources: i either r2 her or r4 my god tier 4*. will she be helpful for master or act5 in the future or will my ‘god tier’ 4*s be enough so far?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wait for a new one. If its worse, rank up Storm to rank 2. If its better, leave Storm alone and focus on the new champ.
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    I am a pretty average player and have been able to complete master the last two months with rank 5 4*s. I am also almost all the way through Act 5 with them. It would be easier with a higher level 5*, but it is absolutely doable with 4*s, especially God Tier. A rank 3 5* is going to be about the same as a rank 5 4*.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Iron_web93 wrote: »
    I am a pretty average player and have been able to complete master the last two months with rank 5 4*s. I am also almost all the way through Act 5 with them. It would be easier with a higher level 5*, but it is absolutely doable with 4*s, especially God Tier. A rank 3 5* is going to be about the same as a rank 5 4*.

the best 4* champs i have are magik (duped), sparky, hyperion, void, domino. others are proxima, rulk, imiw and a few other good ones. any one you would recommend to bring up for act 5?
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    Honestly, any of those first five you mentioned are going to get you a long way. I would do those before proxima, rulk, or imiw. Althought Proxima's true strike could come in handy.