**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is sabertooth a good champ?

lqk459orow5k.jpg
Pulled this dude right now ,never had him before does anyone knows how good he is ?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea hes great
  • Yea hes great

Does he needs to be awakened?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yea hes great

Does he needs to be awakened?
    Nope and it's awesome you're level 49. He'll take you places.

Just get used to building up his furies because they ramp up his power a ton. He's also a great counter to Iceman because he's immune to frostbite.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes god tier. No he does not need awekening
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Congrats on winning the game... Especially this early.
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    He's a very solid champ. Even better if you have KM for synergy.
  • I personally don't like the champ design of him, but hes a solid defender but for me he's just using for synergies
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    lqk459orow5k.jpg
    Pulled this dude right now ,never had him before does anyone knows how good he is ?

A champ is only as good as the summoner controlling him!
    Drew462 wrote: »
    I personally don't like the champ design of him, but hes a solid defender but for me he's just using for synergies

He's an awful defender.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I personally don't like the champ design of him, but hes a solid defender but for me he's just using for synergies

He's an awful defender.
    And apparently he’s only good for synergies? I have to disagree heavily. One of the absolute best raw damage champs in the game once you’ve got even a few furies on him. If you can get to 11 or 12+ it’s not even fair. I just solo’d UC darkhawk with him 4* class disadvantage and all
    KelvinKage wrote: »

He's an awful defender.
    And apparently he’s only good for synergies? I have to disagree heavily. One of the absolute best raw damage champs in the game once you’ve got even a few furies on him. If you can get to 11 or 12+ it’s not even fair. I just solo’d UC darkhawk with him 4* class disadvantage and all

Try stacking 30. Fun stuff.
  • harerabbit99harerabbit99 Posts: 12
    My 5* 3/45 is amazing. I have gotten through so much without having to use revives because of the pure damage he does.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Sabertooth does not need to be awakened but he needs a fight or 2 to hit hard.
    Sabertooth does not need to be awakened but he needs a fight or 2 to hit hard.

Sometimes. If RNG is nice, starting with 5 or 6 is smooth sailing.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

He's an awful defender.

I'm not sure that's possible, but I also couldn't tell if you were being serious.

I think the highest theoretical number of passive furies he can have is 28, but it's not really practical to get that high. If he can go higher, I'd really be curious to find out how.
    You're right. 28 passive. 1 from synergy. 1 from hits. So, 30 total. And no, it's not practical. But, I did manage to do it.

https://youtu.be/kwlqrN4Ll7s
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

He's an awful defender.

How in the world did you get that many on him? Is it a 5* thing? I’m actually drooling

He's an awful defender.

How in the world did you get that many on him? Is it a 5* thing? I’m actually drooling

Like I said... completely impractical.

1) roll 6 passive
    2) have synergy with SW
    3) fight 7 mutants
    4) fights 1 and 2 you have to convert 5 and end the fights with an sp3 and a hit fury active.
    5) rest of the fights end it with sp3 and hit fury active.

The only place I could find to do it was during the class mutant daily.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    048xv01bdoxt.jpg
    That is when he was R3. Now it's R4, and I soloed this guy every time and I always take him to war. The strategy is to gtt to the mini boss with 10+ furies. Then everything is super easy.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    If he's good?Be ready to destroy with him.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

He's an awful defender.

1) roll 6 passive
    2) have synergy with SW
    3) fight 7 mutants
    4) fights 1 and 2 you have to convert 5 and end the fights with an sp3 and a hit fury active.

You could also do it in the Labyrinth by starting on a mutant enemy (like Old Man Logan) and just quitting the fight when you have the desired number of furies. Doing it this way would be a better showcase for his maximum potential damage, but it would also require a series of revives to accomplish.

He's an awful defender.

1) roll 6 passive
    2) have synergy with SW
    3) fight 7 mutants

You could also do it in the Labyrinth by starting on a mutant enemy (like Old Man Logan) and just quitting the fight when you have the desired number of furies. Doing it this way would be a better showcase for his maximum potential damage, but it would also require a series of revives to accomplish.

No you couldn't because you have to win fights.