**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you most excited for an avengers endgame champion (The actual one)

(Made a first one and screwed it up sorry) In 2019 we will be getting a new avengers movie and with it at least two movie characters added who are you excited to see

Who are you most excited for an avengers endgame champion (The actual one) 86 votes

Endgame Thor
25%
SpeedbumpnebDarkrider05HeadrollerYouconfusedJohnLocke117CupidScarlett_GentleGrizzly10or_StrongFrivolousz21KingsumKnightNvrEndingJC2018Denzel116VoodooChileKillershark021MbizzspigwenderKisrozsdi 22 votes
Endgame Ant/Giant Man
1%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Endgame Thanos
8%
Fishman13579Markg25Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgab28pRedHead_Darth_SemzSavage_ 7 votes
Endgame Hawkeye
54%
GKaineJh_DezBigPoppaCBONETimone147BigDWSUDidzeeSundance_2099caligarelinquohydrogohardDragonFire2OrcDovahkiinSavio444ShaheerFIazAhitlawHammerbro_64DTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverDingaloSuperhyperionsybiotrrcm2017 47 votes
Endgame Nebula
0%
Endgame Black Widow
1%
KngSpc 1 vote
Anyone I missed
9%
OKAYGangRiise81Lt_Magnum_1VulcanMAJTheLegend27Mother_FlerkenRohankol 8 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    im
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Endgame Hawkeye
    I’m excited to see what they do with the Ronin character.
  • Endgame Thor
    Personally i want to see ronin and endgame thor
    Thanos should be a playable base pool character but he wont
  • Endgame Thor
    Missed War machine but ynknow dont think he was that popular in the 1st place
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Anyone I missed
    Endgame Captain Marvel.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    We have MCU Cap, MCU Iron Man, MCU Wasp. Would be great to see MCU Hawkeye, MCU Black Widow, MCU Doctor Strange, and MCU Ant-Man/Giant Man get added next year. We've gotten 3 new champs 2X each year the last 2 years, I'm hoping Kabam adds the 4 champion ideas I've already said with Ebony Maw next year. MCU Doctor Strange and Ebony Maw would be great additions to the smallest champion pool class in the game.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Endgame Hawkeye
    Endgame Captain Marvel.

I would like to see this as well.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Anyone I missed
    I just want a Hulk that isn't complete ass. The MCU doesn't know how to do Hulk justice at all.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    AKA Ronin
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Endgame Hawkeye
    RONIN*
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    Aka ronin, which is a perfectly reasonable new champion.
  • Endgame Thor
    Just want to add didnt include characters that were dead and they wouldnt add characters that were coming back but still dead on release for spoiler purpose even ignoring the 2 captain marvels we have an mcu one is guarenteed
  • Endgame Thor
    RONIN*

Unless they out right say ronin in a trailer then he will be called endgame hawkeye ingame for spoiler reasons (as stupid as they may be) thats why they changed the infinity war releases from ebony maw to corvus glaive due to spoiler related stuff
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Anyone I missed
    Hulk could be interesting, Hawkeye/Ronin is a close second
  • Endgame Thor
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Hulk could be interesting, Hawkeye/Ronin is a close second

Wouldnt be enough design changes visually as well as gladiator hulk already being a thing
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Anyone I missed
    Wong and Okoye should get characters too, they are more important than Korg in the big picture for the MCU since they were actually in Infinity War yet who is the number one alliance wars champ in the game?
  • Endgame Thor
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Wong and Okoye should get characters too, they are more important than Korg in the big picture for the MCU since they were actually in Infinity War yet who is the number one alliance wars champ in the game?

yea well if korg's fate was to important to reveal then he must play a big part in the next movie
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    Ronin for sure. I also wouldn’t mind a new Black Widow, unlike most of the other avengers, she has no version other than her original.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Endgame Hawkeye
    Ronin.

MCU Black Widow will come with her movie in 2020. An MCU Dr Strange could come with his 2nd movie if Kabam figure out how to make him significantly different to the OG version.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Endgame Thanos
    We need a playable Thanos period. Ronin would be nice but Kabam better give a playable, balanced Thanos
  • RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Anyone I missed
    Endgame which ever guy who beats Thanos, Maestro or Kang?