**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic rank up (updated)

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
I posted something like this yesterday, however, resent events mean a new player has joined.
Im pretty sure I know the answer to this but who should i rank

Cosmic rank up (updated) 9 votes

5* Captain Marvel to rank 2
33%
NojokejaymStrPowroti 3 votes
4* Venom to rank 3
11%
PlagueisBane 1 vote
4* Hela to rank 2
0%
4* Heimdall to rank 5
22%
harerabbit99Nichj99 2 votes
4* Corvus Glaive to rank 2 (ill be surprised if this doesn't get 100% votes)
33%
SpeedbumpFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMeniscusMaster2 3 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    4* Corvus Glaive to rank 2 (ill be surprised if this doesn't get 100% votes)
    Corvus for sure
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5* Captain Marvel to rank 2
    Depends where you are in the game. If you meant 5* corvis to r2 then I would choose him.

It also depends where you are in the game. Endgame very few 4* are useful and with shortage of t4b and gold a lot of people focus only on 5* and 6*. If you are newer and need to do act 5 and uncollected monthly events 4* will get you a long way.