**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Man S2 won't chain into a combo anymore

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
Iron Man and Superior Iron Man's Special 2 are being blocked every time after a MLLLM or MLLLL combo, similar to how Captain Marvel's S2 used to be blocked every time after a combo.

This is occurring in all game modes etc., on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android version 8.1.0, MCOC version 21.1.1

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Don't do a 5 hit combo, do a 4 hit combo then a special 2. Doesn't get blocked that way, and for those champs its been going on a while.
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Don't do a 5 hit combo, do a 4 hit combo then a special 2. Doesn't get blocked that way, and for those champs its been going on a while.

Yes, but that doesn't fix the actual bug.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Either work around it, or don't and complain on the forums. I know what I would do though.
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Either work around it, or don't and complain on the forums. I know what I would do though.

Um... I think you might be confused about where you are. This is the bugs and known issues forum where people report bugs, and I'm reporting a bug. This is how it works.