**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive approval poll

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Its that time. I did a poll like this for blade a few months back and now its time for the mad titan's right hand man to suffer the approval poll

Corvus Glaive approval poll 104 votes

All hail Glaive
38%
ArcDeAngelussamalasravanbryce7mSolrac_2JohnyzeroCoBfan1987KennadoG0311StrNiteAndDaeMakonosFishman13579AdvBsnkomAtticus9090ChampioncriticTinoMiaFrivolousz21xXpenKingsum 40 votes
He is good but i don't worship him
47%
Whododo872thetaman23BadroseJamesMHurricaneWarningbloodyCainMhykkeJadedPcc880nebSungjGNASTYDarkrider05Anonymous346Savio444Hammerbro_64Crimsontide1616Duke_SilverStarscean98Crazyjack719 49 votes
Meh, hes okay
8%
SnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpNojokejaymCupidPlagueisBaneNickname207AleorSmash 9 votes
He sucks
1%
DshuFoxhero007 2 votes
It'll be a cold day in hell when i like him
3%
My_SuperiorMaldroit2DemitriMSavage_ 4 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All hail Glaive
    I mean, I do not speak bad of our benevolent god...I suggest you don’t either
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    All hail Glaive
    Corvus is a cheat code
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i have corvus at 5r4 unduped and hes a monster of destruction. if ppl say he sucks its cause they dont know how to use him.
    best way to use him is mlm where all m hits are crits and you get to keep more charges then use his s2 or s3.
    Corvus all the way!!
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited December 2018
    Meh, hes okay
    It depends on which part of the game is your priority.
    I have a 5r4 Corvus, but i only use him sometimes, but not as frequent as my Blade synergy. My alliance do AW about once a week and just for fun, not competitive. Not aiming for legend title either.
    My current priority is now exploring act 5 and LOL, so I can hardly bring him to those that i need the most.
    Still, cant deny that he's the real man when it comes to EQ (all difficulties).
    So, yeah it depends on where you are in the game and what you want to complete.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    It'll be a cold day in hell when i like him
    I will not appreciate cheat codes
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All hail Glaive
    Well, for my praises, I received a 5* Corvus, he shall be cherished
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Id worship glaive but i worship domino instead
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Have CV as a 6 star, love playing with him- second best cosmic champ In the game .
    Rank 5/ 65 Hyperion chits on CG in all
    Content and that’s fact jack