**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Surprise champs

Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Just curious, who has surprised you the most in terms of satisfaction or utility when playing them?

Personally, I love playing Mephisto, when I originally thought he wasn’t that good

Comments

• Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    I knew X-23 was good but didn’t understand fully how her regen works as for 2 years I only had a 3* version which I never used. Pulled a 5* about a month ago and she’s helped me a lot with Act 5
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    My gameplay changed drastically when I ranked up sparky. I knew he was good, but his gameplay helped me in several other areas with other champs as well.

If 2 year ago me knew how to use quake the way I do today, I wouldve spent a lot less on quests.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Hela can do a ton of damage on a Ragnarok team when used right, so that's fun.

I love MS in quests, get max souls per fight, then god mode.

Same for Sabre with his furies.

I also love pushing Hyperion to SP3 with KM. I can fight freely after my first SP2, keep spamming SP2 and never parry or block. I ended the first fight in Heavyweight with 100% health and 6 remaining indestructible charges. I took 9 SP3s during that fight.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Wasp, she was underwhelming when I saw gameplay of her, then I pulled a six star...dang. Other one would have to be Angela, vastly underrated
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck.
    He's a fantastic attacker over the course of a quest
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    corvus is amazing when you do mlm combos. each m hit crits so you do more damage and save more charges too