**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T 4 Class Cats...needs FIXING!

I've been playin MCOC for several months now. Close to a year and, as an avid player who enjoys the game, generally speaking, I want my champions to be as strong as possible, which means leveling and ranking. However, My Thor (Rag) is at his final rank and I'm needing class cats to rank him up to lvl 5.

I feel the need to make #Kabam aware that the current system set up for obtaining T 4 class cats plain out sux! It's taken me at LEAST a month or more to get two of the three class cats that I need to rank Thor up. IMHO, UNACCEPTABLE!

We, as summoners, shouldn't have to devote so much time to the game, even though we enjoy playing, in order to rank our highest champs. Cmon Kabam, throw as a bone here guys....

Done!

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    You want strong champions? Devote time to the game, you don’t get the strongest stuff until you’ve put in the time.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    You want strong champions? Devote time to the game, you don’t get the strongest stuff until you’ve put in the time.

No sh*t d00d! I devote my fair share of time to the game.. that's not the issue I posted about. If your not going to contribute some positive information to the topic at hand, don;t comment!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Maybe you need a better alliance. I have T4CCs in overflow. Use your glory on greater glory crystals.

No sh*t d00d! I devote my fair share of time to the game.. that's not the issue I posted about. If your not going to contribute some positive information to the topic at hand, don;t comment!

Your original post said summoners shouldn’t need to devote so much time. If you want good stuff you have to devote that time, if not be patient
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4 months in and you are whining about not enough T4cc? Players from the start remember when it would take that long to get a single 4* champ. Now we get them like candy.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Back when a 5/50 was something special... good times.

I have close to 70 t4cc crystals and 1500 frag crystals. I will bequeath them to you!
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Kabam, quickly put up T4CC for sale $1500 each, time to make more profits.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I've been playin MCOC for several months now. Close to a year and, as an avid player who enjoys the game, generally speaking, I want my champions to be as strong as possible, which means leveling and ranking. However, My Thor (Rag) is at his final rank and I'm needing class cats to rank him up to lvl 5.

I feel the need to make #Kabam aware that the current system set up for obtaining T 4 class cats plain out sux! It's taken me at LEAST a month or more to get two of the three class cats that I need to rank Thor up. IMHO, UNACCEPTABLE!

We, as summoners, shouldn't have to devote so much time to the game, even though we enjoy playing, in order to rank our highest champs. Cmon Kabam, throw as a bone here guys....

Done!

I had the same issue, until I joined an alliance focused on alliance quest. We don’t do alliance war. This has really helped me improve my roster and ensures you get T4 class catalysts quicker.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Back when a 5/50 was something special... good times.

I have close to 70 t4cc crystals and 1500 frag crystals. I will bequeath them to you!

Wow, is he your squire? Vocabulary win right there
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I remember when I started 3 years ago. It took months and months to accumulate them, unless you had the Prestige to get into a higher Ally. Now they come much, much easier. I'm sure they'll become more available in the future, but they're still reasonably rare.
    You just have to make the most of what Resources you have. Proving Grounds, EQ, Glory, AQ, Calendar, Arena, etc.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    OP is a joke. Lol
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

The way this game is setup, it's impossible for a newbie to progress unless you play 24x7. Basically, the strong get stronger...HOw do you expect to play the arena and get a good champ if people like COWhale play it and they don't even need the champ
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    Thank you guys for all the comments, I sincerely appreciate the help. It's good to know that the longer you dedicate to the game the easier t 4 cat catalysts come somewhat easier. 🖒
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Top tip is get into a team that runs map 5 in aq every time and become uncollected. As soon as you reach that stage you take them in. Getting the first ones to get r5 on r4s used to take months and months. Similar speed to how long it takes to max a 5* now. But now it's much quicker. Hang in there.

Once you get those champs you have a lot of the game to do. The arena does favour champs with large rosters but for newer players you will probably be able to grind out the 4* basic within a year. Mainly because the people you used to compete against are battling it out in the top 5* arena. This actually makes it better for newer players than previously.

If you are short of t4cc concentrate on 5*s as they take less to rank up. So grinding arena for 5* shards and doing events will really help you. We were all in a similar position once. Hang in there. After 2 years or so you catch up with endgame content.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

The way this game is setup, it's impossible for a newbie to progress unless you play 24x7. Basically, the strong get stronger...HOw do you expect to play the arena and get a good champ if people like COWhale play it and they don't even need the champ

Little known fact for new players.
    The first 30 days your in newbie arena bracket means cutoffs are much lower.
    Then you move to the next bracket for the next 3p days slightly higher cutoffs.

After 60 dsys you join the main brackets and your ****
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Str wrote: »
    Top tip is get into a team that runs map 5 in aq every time and become uncollected. As soon as you reach that stage you take them in. Getting the first ones to get r5 on r4s used to take months and months. Similar speed to how long it takes to max a 5* now. But now it's much quicker. Hang in there.

I don't run Map 5 in my alliance but I am Uncollected. Apart from getting T4cc shards in my Daily Uncollected Crystal, I have not seen an increase in how fast I get T4cc.

You’ll never be as strong as those with the money or the time since the beginning, but progression is possible, going through the acts sequentially isn’t the same as grinding five star arenas. And that is one spot in arena. He’s a player too yknow...
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Wait until you start going rank 4 on 5 stars. The t2a struggle is real. The t4cc thing ain't nothing by comparison. Best advice is join a map 5 alliance and put the time in. It takes time and dedication but this game rewards those who are diligent and have patience.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Everything comes with time in the beginning i never got t4cc now it given out like candy to low level players. Also not at my current level i have so much t4cc I cannot even use it fast enough. At any given time i have 40 t4cc crystals over 1400 frag crystals plus greater glory i never open. Just do your time and it will get better and worse
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Join a top 1200 AQ ally.