**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Crystal during Gifting

Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
So guys, been at the arena much more than I normally would because I need units. Strangely enough, while I always get units from the Arena Crystals I win from just the first 3 milestones in 3 arenas, I got 0 during the entire gifting event. Coincidence, or ENIGMA OF THE MYSTICAL???

I went a lot further than the first 3 milestones in the 4* arena, btw:

vp5d0dnvr0t3.png

Surely SOME units should have come my way???!!

Anyone else experiencing lower (or no) drop rates for units?

Comments

• Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    I grind the same as you do every week to keep up with my gold requirements, most weeks I get 100k chips and earn a measly 90-150 chips outta that many battle chips. That’s the poor trade off with RNG is when it’s bad it’s bad. I just opened 40k and got all gold today which is disappointing but I will be continuing to grind till gift event is over. I use the resources to boost in wars or save up for Variant runs. So either way Alabama getting their units back.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’ve gotten awful luck, but I’ve been burning units with the collector so...yeah. Opened about 60k worth of uncollected ones. Nada
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Same here. Opened 20 uncollected and only got gold. Normally any other time i would've gotten about 200+ units. Something seems a little fishy.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Did 800k in the 3+4* arena, 1m in the 4+5* arena and 400k+ in the 3*. Opened all BC crystals and not a single unit.

Alliance mate opens 4 and gets 150 units...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    RNG as usual.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Unit drops were low for me.