**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost nerf

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    It is kind of dumb that Ghost, a character who didn’t exist in Marvel until 2018, is so damn good while Ant-Man, the title character of the movie she debuted in, is absolute garbage.

Do you even follow the comics ? Ghost has been around since '87. First appeared in ironman. Originally it was a male character, was changed a bit for MCU, but still has been in the comics for 30+ years.

Saying that the MCU version of Ghost has been around since 1987 is like saying Kamala Khan’s Ms. Marvel was created in 1977.

That isn't at all what he was saying. There have been many comic book characters changed or tweaked to adapt the MCU. Ghost is one of them. And your comparison of KK to MM is totally off base.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    She’s like blade only the best champ with synergies she requires skill stop moaning
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    It is kind of dumb that Ghost, a character who didn’t exist in Marvel until 2018, is so damn good while Ant-Man, the title character of the movie she debuted in, is absolute garbage.

Do you even follow the comics ? Ghost has been around since '87. First appeared in ironman. Originally it was a male character, was changed a bit for MCU, but still has been in the comics for 30+ years.

Saying that the MCU version of Ghost has been around since 1987 is like saying Kamala Khan’s Ms. Marvel was created in 1977.

That isn't at all what he was saying. There have been many comic book characters changed or tweaked to adapt the MCU. Ghost is one of them. And your comparison of KK to MM is totally off base.

Sorry I can’t help you.

Well said Captain Obvious.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    ghost is hard to use effectively? lol. try to use effectively Colossus, dpx it's Cyclops (you can't, it's impossible). ghost just has different play style. she's easier then fighting korg with some average champ for sure.
    also I'd prefer to see those old champs buffed instead of nerfing ghost
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Oh well people saying here Ghost is the best champ in the game. I saw the maze getting clear 100 percent with no death in Youtube. For me I would always pick SL over Ghost but she is way overpowered. Even Archangel in the maze with Bleed and posion got destroyed in 40 hits. How is that balance?????

@CapWW2 did you create a 2nd forum account just to post more of your nonsense?

Did you at least finish LOL or you are still trying? I can help you.
    Oh well people saying here Ghost is the best champ in the game. I saw the maze getting clear 100 percent with no death in Youtube. For me I would always pick SL over Ghost but she is way overpowered. Even Archangel in the maze with Bleed and posion got destroyed in 40 hits. How is that balance?????

Is that all you got? Thats the only thing you can come up with? Find a new "insult". This has no effect at all.
    It

Is that all you got? Thats the only thing you can come up with? Find a new "insult". This has no effect at all.

It is not an insult. I am not like you. I want to help a fellow summoner in need.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Sure let’s nerf a champion who relies on synergies to do most of the things listed in your post. I’m good fam, Ghost is fine. Just gotta play well.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Should just delete ghost from the game. Amiright? ;)
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Savage_ wrote: »
    She has the potential to even take zero damage from even collectors sp3!

Pretty sure that is a bug dude. But aside from that, honestly speaking... she is one of the hardest, if not the hardest champions in the game to play effectively. She makes playing Quake look like a noob learning to parry. If you are a master Ghost player... you deserve a master champion.

And for the last time, pre-12.0 Thor & SW were 4*'s... which you are comparing to a 5* 5/65 Champion. That's like saying "My 4* Ghost is hitting as hard as a 2* pre-12.0 Thor! MuSt NeRf!!!
    Also, she is HIGHLY reliant on 2 unique synergies (one being Antman, yuck) ... & needs suicides for full potential. Still think she needs that nerf? Really?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ok the fact is ghost needs her synergies to be even near the best champ in the game
    She needs her hood synergy to tank sp3s and to avoid recoil
    She needs her wasp synergy to have unblockable specials which without it she becomes a lot harder to use effectively
    She needs her antman synergy to increase her damage to the insane numbers you see
    So now on your team 2/5 champs are mediocre
    Now let’s get into skill to say ghost is just swiping back is stupid you need to learn how to counter after an attack
    Also her sp3 ranking against the collector kilmonger can do that as well
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    While I agree with some that I laugh at people asking for Corvus / blade etc nerfs with the presence of Ghost, I lean more towards keep adding more top tier offensive champs. I am enjoying seeing a wave of more high tier champs entering the contest so people have more options to fit their play style and better odds of getting a few. I would like them to hopefully rebuild old champs more frequently to get them more useable. I have no issue that handful of champs are notably better than others but trash champs need to be upgraded to bring something to the table - so far they are 4/4 with rebuilds (Rulk, LC, carnage, venom). Are these now the best champs in game? No but they are a lot more enjoyable and I use them much more frequently.

• VantablackVantablack Posts: 51

You should be more specific as to which character you're referring to. Maybe then, people won't be confused
    Just wait until Kabam counters Ghost in AW, like they did with Blade. They're gonna introduce Safe Guard, Spiked Armor or an Armor Break sort of node (She cannot phase Armor Broken). She'll have even more limitations, & everyone will be salty because they're Ghost is ineffective in AW, just like they were about Bleed Immunity in AW, making Blade less effective,
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I just recently pulled a 6* ghost and she is hands down the hardest champ in the game to play effectively not to mention wasp is a must have for the inblockable specials
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Safeguard, prove yourself ... I am waiting for all sorts of **** with next season. They needed to push it off so it’s either some really crappy Global’s OR they are introducing synergies on AWD.

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Savage_ wrote: »
    Of course you need basic knowledge of the game to use any champion. You could've still died with 12.0 witch if you weren't good at intercepting or dexing. You can't be scary good with this champion because she is simple to play once you know the game

LOL.

This is how i know youre a troll that never used SW. She stun locked everyone. There was no point in dexing or intercepting with her.
    This ghost champ must have her damage capped.
  • They should nerf hulkbuster. His armor is too strong and he is very clunky.
  • First off i have 5/65 Ghost and i have invested alot in her! I enjoy her utilities,her phasing & her synergies! It wouldn't be fair for me or any other player that uses her currently to clear any content in the game. If you don't have a ghost then you shouldn't be posting this nonsense of nerfing her! There are many other champs that were released before her that is in need of a nerf. Enough said!
    Damage should be toned down a notch
  • Well i disagree

Should it be given to King Groot?
    edited December 2018