**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how to use itunes gift card to buy units?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Hi all,
just a quick question: with the holiday season upon us, I wanted to know how I can use my itunes gift cards to buy units. A step by step process would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure to not use my credit card when doing it. Thanks!

Comments

• RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    it will automatically use the gift card and not my credit card?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    RKO_me wrote: »

With Google, you can select method of payment when you go to purchase. Not sure about Apple. I assume you just use your Credit after it's applied to your Account.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Any balance currently on your iTunes account (from a gift card for example) will be used first, if you were to spend more than your balance (gift card amount) the difference would be taken via your preferred payment option (credit/debit card).
    RKO_me wrote: »

• RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    ya, I have an IOS device
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Apple will take your credit first and then use your CC if there is not enough balance. So if you have a $25 GC and buy a $29.99 deal then It would take the $25 GC balance and then charge your CC $4.99
    It will not ask you permission, it will just take from either to validate the purchase (using the credit on account first)