**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reduce the energy cost for Act 4 [Merged Threads]

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I am well aware that there are many players who have 100% explored the entirety of Act 4 and have done it in a short amount of time, whether it they had an insane amount of free time or payed for energy refills. I fall under the category which is "Slowly exploring act 4". It seriously will take a lot of time and energy. I think Act 4 is structured perfectly in terms of paths, fights, and bosses, the only issue I have is the energy per tile. With the introduction of Act 6 soon, I am hoping to get my suggestion across the forums. This is what I believe the energy per tile system should look like for the story mode:

Act 1: 1 Energy per Tile
Act 2: 1 Energy per Tile
Act 3: 2 Energy per Tile
Act 4: 2 Energy per Tile
Act 5: 3 Energy per Tile
Act 6: 3 Energy per Tile

Note that there is a chance Act 4 may see 4 Energy per tile.

Let me know what you think.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I've asked about this before, no luck unfortunately... But if they did reduce it to 2 Energy, they'd definitely have to reduce the XP Gain from movement.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I've asked about this before, no luck unfortunately... But if they did reduce it to 2 Energy, they'd definitely have to reduce the XP Gain from movement.

I'm fine with that, as long as you can see lvl 55+ with boosts after exploring Acts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    During summoner appreciation week/month they lower the energy cost. Multiple people have begged and begged for this to happen. It will not happen as a permanent change.
    During summoner appreciation week/month they lower the energy cost. Multiple people have begged and begged for this to happen. It will not happen as a permanent change.

We didn’t get that this year
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Everyone got that this year
    Dshu wrote: »

I didn’t get reduced energy
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

It was given to all during the week of summoner appreciation. If you weren't posting nonsense forum posts you might have noticed it
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    So all of us that fully explored The Act years ago should get about 50 energy refills. The quest isn’t longer than it was then, haha. Sounds like a nice idea but only benefits those that haven’t completed it.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Is it a long haul, does it take time and require energy? You bet. I had to do it paying out in energy refills and you should too. Unless kabam wants to give all of us that have already done it those energy refills back, I say suffer like the rest of us and pay the bill.

That way when someone comes on the forum asking this same exact question, you can be the cool gristled veteran and post about how you had to do it the hard way and so should they.

It was given to all during the week of summoner appreciation. If you weren't posting nonsense forum posts you might have noticed it

Legit didn't get reduced energy. Only the 1 week boost. Not joking
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

He's talking about summoner appreciation that happened in the summer and yes it did happen for everyone. Maybe you just forgot about it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    They can't change it now. They'd owe everyone who did it at 3 per step, energy refills for changing it. Not gonna happen. Tough it up and finish it and stop trying to take the easy way out.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    It cost more because of rewards. Doesn’t need to be changed. With the way they do quest rewards now you get tons of energy refills that we didn’t have when we completed it. It is easier now.
  • AdedhadAdedhad Posts: 51
    Just discovered it recently, act4 energy cost reduced to 2/tile and didn’t recieved any message from kabam!!
    Anyone experienced the same?
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Adedhad wrote: »
    Just discovered it recently, act4 energy cost reduced to 2/tile and didn’t recieved any message from kabam!!
    Anyone experienced the same?

Yes
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    It's costing 2 energy for now .
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    It was 3 energy per tile 18 hours ago
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Shhhhhh
    Patchie93 wrote: »

He's talking about summoner appreciation that happened in the summer and yes it did happen for everyone. Maybe you just forgot about it

Thought he meant last week. Wasnt around during the summer
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Lol they changed it
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Every time I see a post like this all I can think is how much of a cry baby you guys sound like. It’s really not that hard to 100% act 4. That content will always be there. Nobody is making you finish it within a certain amount of time and nobody is making you buy refills. Play the game at the pace that the creators intended or pay for refills like literally everyone else had to do and quit complaining.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Been a while since one of these posts have been up. They shouldn't reduce the energy cost though. Everyone had to deal with the long haul in Act 4 and for the rewards and also now with that daily crystal they added it makes more sense.

It's already been nerfed from a difficulty standpoint and everyone there are way more champs that can easily stomp it plus resources to rank those champs available freely in game.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Act 4 is now costing 2 per tile if it is intentional I already explored 2 chapters in act 4 using energy refills and many more people explored act 4 before they should get their units back what do you think ?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No one cares. I explored act 4 almost 2 years ago. Doesn’t bother me
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Yawn
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Eh, the game is always evolving anyways, so it's never going to be perfectly fair or balanced for everyone. Not sure why they did it though.
  • Jaded wrote: »

soooooo why even comment smart guy, y'all are so annoying, get off your high horse — obviously it wasn't meant for you then, use your brain and think next time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »

soooooo why even comment smart guy, y'all are so annoying, get off your high horse — obviously it wasn't meant for you then, use your brain and think next time

Op actually said many more explored it before. Referring to all of and anyone that has explored it. So the comment is to me, and everyone else that has explored it.