**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bug: Corvus interaction with glancing hits.

https://youtu.be/E8XiPwqhg_M

As you can see, ant man is glancing hits even though Corvus is hitting his guaranteed crits, this also happened with a glancing node aswell.

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Not a bug. Glancing works on all crits, even "guaranteed" ones
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Actually, glancing hits shouldn't be crit. Is a weird interaction because it bypasses glancing due to True Damage
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Nope. It says directly on the ‘glancing’ node and on ant mans sig description that glanced hits can’t be critical... hh2vucd2e27j.jpeg

Thanos_Car wrote: »

Nope. It says directly on the ‘glancing’ node and on ant mans sig description that glanced hits can’t be critical... hh2vucd2e27j.jpeg

Yes... that's exactly what I just said. Did you mean to reply to me or was that to the OP?
    Oh now I see, I saw the second hit not getting a critical and thought it was because of glancing. Apparently it's working the other way around and Corvus is beating glancing even though glancing seems to beat every other effect in the game in the past... now I'm thinking that it really is a bug
    Oh now I see, I saw the second hit not getting a critical and thought it was because of glancing. Apparently it's working the other way around and Corvus is beating glancing even though glancing seems to beat every other effect in the game in the past... now I'm thinking that it really is a bug

I think you misunderstood, any hits that are critical can not be glanced, (unless there is something I am missing here) therefore Corvuss’ guaranteed crits should bypass all his glancing, the bug is that he is glancing the guaranteed crits, and he shouldn’t be able to glance critical hits.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

I think you misunderstood, any hits that are critical can not be glanced, (unless there is something I am missing here) therefore Corvuss’ guaranteed crits should bypass all his glancing, the bug is that he is glancing the guaranteed crits, and he shouldn’t be able to glance critical hits.

It doesn't work exactly that way. Every hit has a chance to be glanced, meaning it won't be crit and it will cause half damage, as well as -100% offensive ability accuracy.
    A crit hit can be glanced, turning in to a non-critical hit
    edited December 2018

It doesn't work exactly that way. Every hit has a chance to be glanced, meaning it won't be crit and it will cause half damage, as well as -100% offensive ability accuracy.
    A crit hit can be glanced, turning in to a non-critical hit

Oh okay thanks for the clarity.