**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gift event milestone/rank reward qualification

Does someone have to be in an alliance before the event? I understand tat for each milestone, certain points are needed, but Is there a time deadline for rank reward?

Comments

• qopqop Posts: 52
    please clarify
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Would like to know that answer too. Says I qualify for rank rewards but not milestones I’ve achieved in the ally?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Normally there is a timer when you join a new ally that doesnt let you gain milestone rewards, but i dont think it will stop rank rewards unless you join an ally before the end of the gifting event.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    You need to spend an average amount of all members spend to qualify.
    Pull out your wallet
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    qop wrote: »
    Does someone have to be in an alliance before the event? I understand tat for each milestone, certain points are needed, but Is there a time deadline for rank reward?

If there is no timer next to the event saying "(insert time) until you qualify for ranked rewards" then no.
    edited December 2018
    Someone just joined my alliance but cannot claim any milestones when he just spent 3 odins. Is there a blackout?
    He did not claim milestone elsewhere.
    Spent after joining the alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    If memory serves, they may not be able to claim Milestones they've already gotten in other Allies. I would need further clarification.
    Where are the mods?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    qop wrote: »
    Where are the mods?

Busy counting money
  • There is no blackout period for the Gifting event. If you've claimed the milestones in a different alliance, you will not be able to claim them again in your new one. And, as you mentioned, there is a point requirement for these.

As for the person who says they can't claim and hasn't claimed anywhere else, they will need to contact our Support team for further help. They can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the app. From there, scroll to select Support.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I got screwed, kicked out of my alliance an hour after event started and am in new alliance with nothing. Izosa6lma1fuc.png
    have not claimed any rewards either. So hope they fix this ASAP.. really going to put me behind.

I also contributed to them* Edit
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Having the same issue, submitted a ticket hopefully this gets sorted out.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    There is no blackout period for the Gifting event. If you've claimed the milestones in a different alliance, you will not be able to claim them again in your new one. And, as you mentioned, there is a point requirement for these.

As for the person who says they can't claim and hasn't claimed anywhere else, they will need to contact our Support team for further help. They can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the app. From there, scroll to select Support.

Getting shut down by kabam support as well. According to support if you join a alliance that has reached all the milestones before you get there your screwed out of all of them regardless of how much you put in.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    hows this one for you.

I had my 2nd account solo. not in an alliance.
    someone left my alliance with my main account is leader so i placed my second account there.
    i gift stuff.
    but i cant claim the rewards.

I email support tell them.
    - i was not in an alliance prior.
    - i gifted enough.
    - linked this thread to them.

they reply and tell me that my previous alliance earned them.....
    WTF??? i was not in an alliance before....
    i cant claim them cus i earned them in a prior Alliance?
    I HAVE NOT BEEN IN AN ALLIANCE FOR OVER 1 MONTH.
    just recieved a further email from kabam support saying once again that i cannot claim because my former alliance earned the rewards.

I WAS NOT IN AN ALLIANCE PRIOR.
    THE WHOLE TIME THIS GIFTING EVENT IS GOING ON I HAVE BEEN SOLO
    edited December 2018
    please can i get some help and support here from a mod.
    why is this thread not getting bumped up?
  • Hey all! As a reminder, posting screenshots of correspondence with the Support Team is against the forum rules. As nothing more can be done to assist with this and a response has already been given, I'm going to close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.