**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove Locking Champs in Alliance Quest

When AQ was designed there was hardly any other content, only Arenas and Story Acts, Now there is Alliance War, loads of daily stuff, various monthly quests and challenges and soon to be dungeons, there is so much to do so locking champs in Alliance quest no longer makes sense, it just hold people back because they have to put the alliance first, please remove the champ locking for all Alliance Quest maps

Comments

• MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    I agree!!!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Having and using many different champs is not a problem, i have over 30 5* champs and almost have two 6* champs, the problem is when AQ and AW are running that is my 11 best champs locked out of doing solo quests and dungeons, not everyone has the roster or resources to run high TIER AW, AQ and uncollected quests and dungeons simultaneously
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I think AQ should only lock out champs from War. You should be able to use AQ champs in any other content.
    the problem is when AQ and AW are running that is my 11 best champs locked out of doing solo quests and dungeons,

Seems like I recall that Mike mentioned that all of our champs would be available for dungeons regardless if they are in AQ or AW.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Having and using many different champs is not a problem, i have over 30 5* champs and almost have two 6* champs, the problem is when AQ and AW are running that is my 11 best champs locked out of doing solo quests and dungeons, not everyone has the roster or resources to run high TIER AW, AQ and uncollected quests and dungeons simultaneously

they are not locked out of dungeons. You can use champs that are in AQ or AW in dungeons
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I don't believe they will be locked out for the dungeons but will be locked out for the Titans quest
  • Are the champions that are used in dungeons locked out of other content once the dungeon is finished. Ie.: during the cool-down?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Pretty sure they're not locked out of dungeons
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Whoa didn't even notice how old the thread was. Odd bump
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The only thing you should have locked champions is when AQ and AW are alive and well. Just make it so you have to have a unique, 11 champions that you can use in those two events. However it would be extremely nice to have our champions available for doing story mode and monthly eq.
    edited December 2018
    i posted this before we had seen dungeons, my point still stands though, running AQ and AW alone locks out your best 11 champs from doing other stuff, with various monthly quests and story acts, labyrinths, Variant its hard to find time to play solo stuff, best champs are locked 5 days a week and when they do get unlocked im working and cant find enough time for a proper run at solo quests.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Brainimpacter it's by design. You have to decide what you can do and when. It's also motivation to rank up other champs. I see your point but I don't think it will happen and I don't think it should. Even when you progress to where you have a lot of ranked champs, you can't just leave your best team in act 5 or whatever and revive them as you get resources without a cost.
    edited December 2018
    I know the reasons why and have no real problems myself being able to play multiple modes, the problem is when it was first designed this way only two modes in the game existed, we are now at almost double digits with modes, for people with young accounts in mid tiers, running lets say map 3, they are not going to be stacked enough to do non-alliance content because AW and AQ, so their account progress gets halted or dramatically slowed down.
    Kabams objective should not be to put a barrier in the way of progress, but to facilitate progress to make it quicker to get them to the more difficult content where people are more likely going to need to buy resources to get through.