**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aq brawl event rewards bug [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Yup, that's why there is already a long thread about it that's still on Page 1 of the forums.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/113609/aq-completion-event#latest
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    bhs88l7nmv2u.png

They just added the one day one it with a 5 hour timespan instead of 24 hours
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    They've arrived after we completed the map and therefore missing our scores. Not cool, please fix
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    For a 22 hour event, it sure showed up for 6ish hours. And didn’t credit us for any activity in those other hours!
  • bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    So I go to bed at 1am PST and it’s not there, I wake up at 5.30 am and it’s there. Problem is my BG has already 100% aq and so I can’t contribute more points so will miss out on those boosts. Worth sending a ticket @Kabam Miike ?
  • HoldengHoldeng Posts: 11
    Yeah the events showing up late screwed us. We were already done with the map by the time they showed up so now we have 0 points in either one. This sucks! Please fix this!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I filed a ticket or three on this. Without that 20% boost, how can I be awesome?? Not with skills, for God’s sake!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Just because they had the event before doesn't mean it's guaranteed to come every time.
  • STANKYFARTSSTANKYFARTS Posts: 9
    We are having same issue in our alliance as well. 4 guys are getting rewards, the rest are not.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    yup same in my alliance, it only started working rewarding points for fights like 20 minutes ago, only my latest fight registered points, all fights done in the prior 17 hours gave no points, still have 19 people on zero and we have the maps almost finished so many wont get milestone rewards.
    What actually happened did the event not even show up for the past 17 hours? I dont know, just knows its almost over and it only just started rewarding points and milestones
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 108
    We are having the same issue.
  • avidgameravidgamer Posts: 20
    edited December 2018
    So you guys don't apologize and just put the correct alliance quest events up. And because we're finished I'm not eligible for the rewards from day 1... total garbage
  • Something didn't kick off right. The Alliance Brawl must've started late. However, the Alliance Quest Completion is up on my end though, and it looks to be properly timed with the AQ cycle.
  • irtfz8x7gttl.jpg
    6j8055v4586g.jpg

Anyone else having this issue? This milestone just popped up a few minutes ago and some of us in our alliance can't get the rewards because we've already cleared our BG. Please look into this.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes you're not alone, I'm in a retirement alliance now and we run 2 bg's on day one so more of us can collect the rewards.6d5c7jhpca0p.png
    c57p2b1ozd36.png
  • Jab14Jab14 Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    I am also facing the same issue in my
    allianceh894k8ci6pfh.png

• Jab14Jab14 Posts: 9
    4svol8t5cix7.png
  • Same herersd74eylqbtd.png
  • I also had the most points b7jwq2kssah2.png
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea me as well it cut off from yesterday and popped up like a brand new event now,this event is just as bad as darkhawk.
  • DrAndresDrAndres Posts: 5
    New 22 Hour Alliance Brawl Event quest reset and quest is over, so a lot of us are now locked out. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Yup. for us it started super late. We running 3 bg and will not get all the rewards before it ends. Lol. Smh @Kabam Miike
  • Ours was reset, too. I was able to contribute points and collect the first milestone, but there is no way we’re going to reach all the milestones with 2.5 hours left.
  • So this event says 22 hr event which it is. But today it started with a timer of 4hr left. Almost the aq map was completed then it started so how are we getting those milestone rewards. I knows it's not much but that boost is what most of us want5dwdr1w4jey5.png
  • Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop by and let y'all know that we're aware of this issue and currently working on getting it resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience of this and thank you for your patience.