**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Crystal during Gifting

Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
So guys, been at the arena much more than I normally would because I need units. Strangely enough, while I always get units from the Arena Crystals I win from just the first 3 milestones in 3 arenas, I got 0 during the entire gifting event. Coincidence, or ENIGMA OF THE MYSTICAL???

I went a lot further than the first 3 milestones in the 4* arena, btw:

vp5d0dnvr0t3.png

Surely SOME units should have come my way???!!

Anyone else experiencing lower (or no) drop rates for units?

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    I grind the same as you do every week to keep up with my gold requirements, most weeks I get 100k chips and earn a measly 90-150 chips outta that many battle chips. That’s the poor trade off with RNG is when it’s bad it’s bad. I just opened 40k and got all gold today which is disappointing but I will be continuing to grind till gift event is over. I use the resources to boost in wars or save up for Variant runs. So either way Alabama getting their units back.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’ve gotten awful luck, but I’ve been burning units with the collector so...yeah. Opened about 60k worth of uncollected ones. Nada
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Same here. Opened 20 uncollected and only got gold. Normally any other time i would've gotten about 200+ units. Something seems a little fishy.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Did 800k in the 3+4* arena, 1m in the 4+5* arena and 400k+ in the 3*. Opened all BC crystals and not a single unit.

Alliance mate opens 4 and gets 150 units...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    RNG as usual.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Unit drops were low for me.