**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pretty bad that we're warring on Xmas

The season essentially forces us to not miss a war and christmas is the second most celebrated holiday in the world. I wouldnt be surprised if we have war on new years too. This was poor planning on kabams behalf and if its possible i think kabam should push the attack phase that would happen on the 25th to the 26th

Comments

• MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    I knew someone was going to say something along the lines of not everyone celebrates Christmas thats why i specifically added that it was the second most celebrated holiday in the world
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    MikeyBoi69 wrote: »
    I knew someone was going to say something along the lines of not everyone celebrates Christmas thats why i specifically added that it was the second most celebrated holiday in the world

Despite it being the 2nd most celebrated in the world doesn’t mean it should take away from other holidays celebrated at this time.

If Kabam made changes for time off Wars for Christmas they would have to do it for every other holiday celebrated this time of year. And that would mean no Wars at all for all of December practically. Then we’d have people crying over not getting RDT AND not having Wars because of someone else’s holiday.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    MikeyBoi69 wrote: »

Entitled much? If you don't want to play, then don't. Doesn't mean others don't want to.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Dam this community is toxic. Instead of valid points people jump down my throat.
    Liss_Bliss you have a good point thank you for being contructive
This discussion has been closed.