**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luke Cage quickly becoming my favorite champion to play

I just love the way his damage output increases with each exhaustion buff and his stun chains are sublime. My 4 Star, Rank 4 Unawakened LC basically destroyed the Maestro in one shot.

Am I crazy to make him my first Rank 5? I have the catalysts for him and Corvus. Ghost Rider or Scarlett Witch are my other real options.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Nope, not crazy. He gets better duped.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have him as a r4 5*, that's how happy i was with his rework.

Pillow hands can now box your face off
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I use my 5/50 in AQ every time. Only one I can't use him against are the Skill Sentinels.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    LC is awesome. My most used champ. Can’t wait to get him on a 5*.
    A year ago we all said he was a joke. Good job fixing him kabam.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I use my r3 5* on kingpin boss in aq. Dont believe that so called disadvantage.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    A very good champ after the rework. I did not know it and was still considering to use a science gem on Wasp.

Good thing I did not. Missing a couple of levels to max rank my 4☆. Wish I had done it earlier.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Plz stop prasing him. Might wake up to find out he has been nerfed due to all of us showering praises on him.don't rob me off Mr. Dependable.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    They don't nerf champs just because people like them lol. There have to be champs people like for the game to work. @Disgruntled_User_123 if your SW is duped and you are going to rank a 4* I'd rank her over 4* LC. I like LC but SW is not available as a 5* and is arguably the best 4* in the game. GR and Corvus may be better options also, but at the end of the day, if you like LC and fight well with him rank him up.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Congrats on having him. He went from 💩 to a top champ. I would love a 4/55. This is what a love about old champs updates. :-D
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    LC is awesome, get enough stacks of exhaustion an you can reverse power gain. It's really noticeable on hype and ds
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    Only science champ that can compare with LC is Captain beardo :blush:
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    edited December 2018
    Halley wrote: »
    Only science champ that can compare with LC is Captain beardo :blush:

and Hulk (both)