**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Almost been a year , where did you reach?

13»

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Well, past year the best I had was 1 4/55 (Symbiote Spidey), and Uncollected Difficulty was barely albeit doable to me. Act 5 completion was a hell I renember that lol. not for the Ultron though, but because Mephisto and Modok, at that time they were hard as **** to me.

Now, I've got 4 6* champs which are Yondu, GG, Guilly and Storm. 5 4/55 champs which are Sym Spidey, GP, X-23, Sparky and Ultron (no r5 yet but I got 5 t5b and 9 t2a that I am saving for the moment), was able to explore Act 5 with minimal item use and got through the whole Champion' Clash. tbh my 5* pulls this year were pretty good if not great, I got a lot of goodies though I still want Magik.

Haven't been in an ally for most of the year (now very recently I joined one), I am sure as hell I am not touching the Maze, and I need to still figure out Variant difficulty. LOL easy path is next on the radar for me now.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    edited December 2018
    I've been actively playing for 2 weeks tomorrow. I would've pushed a little harder, but got busy with Christmas coming up.t0wmaqkd4jwp.png