**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 star Moonknight

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Just pulled this guy from 5 star. Is he any good? I am a fan of his comics.t3i90euissen.jpg

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think he’s gooood. I haven’t fought with him as a 5* for a while. He was my first 5* and I’m glad he was.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah he’s kinda meh on the account he’s only useable during certain times of the month
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Nah he’s kinda meh on the account he’s only useable during certain times of the month

He's not bad on any of phases, I assume you only like him when he can stun lock. His bleed is not bad ever though and his evade, crit and fury buffs in the phases where he does not stun lock are not bad at all either. I'd put him in the average category. He can be used in almost any area of the game, but he's not dominant at anything particular.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

He's not bad on any of phases, I assume you only like him when he can stun lock. His bleed is not bad ever though and his evade, crit and fury buffs in the phases where he does not stun lock are not bad at all either. I'd put him in the average category. He can be used in almost any area of the game, but he's not dominant at anything particular.

I know but his bleeds feel quite weak and without the chain stun doesn’t have much going for him
    OKAYGang wrote: »

I know but his bleeds feel quite weak and without the chain stun doesn’t have much going for him

His bleeds don't stack like most champs with bleed but they are actually one of the stronger single stacks in the game and you can keep renewing it with additional hits. It's about bleed duration with him. If his bleeds could stack he'd be up on the Gwen-Pool tier for bleeders.
    He's also a very good champ to learn how to intercept with because of his multiple ranges if you haven't mastered that yet btw.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    He is awesome if u have maxed out deep wounds. Just love him but have only 4*.