Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Dungeon Friendship Bugs [Known Issue] [Merged Threads]

TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing dungeon 4 with my alliance leader we made it to room 8 and won then ended it and i went to claim my dungeon friendship rewards and it would not allow me too it just popped up looking like this and i refreshed the game and it still persisted i have not played dungeons since the last patch so i am going to say it was caused by this patch but i have no definitive proof it happened this patch that is just my personal opinion as lots of bugs appear after a new update is released but some are discovered later than others
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    GU_GU_ Posts: 18
    Just played 6 rooms with the same friend to get my first dungens bonus and did not receive bonus and shows that i havent completed any dungens with that friend either. Using andriod phone galaxy note connected to wifi.
  • Options
    yiwlur0acjyb.jpg
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    Dear Kabam ,

I don't know what the issue was as I am going to do my dungeons today but what about the people who already exploited the issue with 5" shards .

I hope you're going to be fair to all .

@Kabam Miike

Don't you know if something is exploitable do it fast and you can keep everything

True, then you'll have a bunch angry people who think they are competing with someone's else's account fliping out... lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I don't care who got what as long as it's turned back on when I get around to doing them.
  • Options
    AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    I found a matchup and we were doing room 3 of Dungeon 7. My partner was K.O before taking out last linked node to boss so i completed the room with boss linked node up. Had to use lvl2 dungeon revive and use 8 lvl2 health potions to take the boss down. The room was finished and I clicked on end the room, While the other guy didn't respond and eventually the timer ran out to make a decision. Now during all this time I had 25% points boosts enabled as well and initially it showed me that I should've gotten 8.8k point for clearing Room 3 of Dungeon 7. So while the timer was running out waiting for the other guy to make a decision I go out of the dungeon room and checked back in again to check while the timer was still running out waiting for the other person decision. That's when I noticed that it showed me 6k points to be earned only instead of the 8.8k. I checked at this time my 25% points boost was still running. So I thought it would maybe a glitch and I would get my 8.8k points when the room timer ends. When the timer eventually ran out the I checked and that dungeon run only gave me 2.2k points!! I checked also and by this time the 5hr 25% points boost was also vanished from my profile active boosts.
  • Options
    AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    bk5f3znfmma3.png
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Please give me an explanation as to why this happened also i am on a samsung galaxy s7 edge currently it has never happened before this patch
  • Options
    DeltronsDeltrons Posts: 14
    Saw this while playing dungeons, help please? I can't get any rewards from this. Already tried to restart the app but no avail.k1uyxb4zaue7.jpg
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Ther disable it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Ther disable it that why
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

There is an issue with the dungeon friendship bonus so it has been disabled. More info about this can be found in the announcement thread here.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Heads up dungeons are ripped me off...beware ! Finished dungeon 6 at 4000+......the guy from China did not leave the room so after some time I see I was only given 1500+. Be sure to screen shot peeps!
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Yeah there was problem with me too
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    l46qxu6otuqe.png