**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Go for Uncollected or explore act 4?

Last night I beaten Maestro and became Conqueror and I want to go for Uncollected but should I?The energy for act 4 got reduced and I don't know what should I do.

Go for Uncollected or explore act 4? 18 votes

Go for Uncollected
55%
Jac094PenumbrousSpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756Atharva111Thunder5715Mathking13JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTiger360 10 votes
Explore act 4
44%
Dexman1349SpeedbumpGuptaanuj0095Haji_CharliMidnite93monomuggMaximumOverloadhasquiah619 8 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Go for Uncollected
    I mean really it depends on what your roster looks like. I'm doing act 4 exploration first cause I want to use that 4* awakening gem on my Void or Gwenpool, and that'll hopefully help me get to Uncollected. Also it gives me iso and sig stones so that helps too.

If you've got a good roster, getting Uncollected is definitely a better choice. But I still need to improve my roster and the act 4 exploration rewards will help me with that. so yeah
  • Explore act 4
    you dont sound like the type of guy who has 5/50s yet go for 100% takes ages but 4k 5* shards 4* awakening gem and a 4* crystal will help like hell
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Explore act 4
    Why not both? Becoming Uncollected is only a dozen paths and can be done 4 days without energy refills.

Then crush as much of Act 4 as you can. Focus on the really long paths first.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    5.2.4 onwards gets difficult but one path versus multiple to explore is a hard choice to make.