**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to be the best MCOC Player ever! (No joke)

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Hard to have fun when you are getting curb stomped everywhere lol. As you can see, I’ve uploaded a picture of my roster here.fax5sdmsdijp.png
    It’s hard being a free to play player with terrible luck. If I had decent champions, I’d be inclined to grind to actually progress, but since I just can’t pull a decent 4 star, and my first 5 stars were trash, it makes me not want to play the game. I’m about 4/10 of my way to my third 5 star. If it’s another trash champion, I’m probably just going to kick the bucket as I just can’t be bothered. I was initially going for uncollected, but I reached a point where I just can’t progress further (5.1.3) and not even that I’m bad, just the fact that there’s a stupid debuff where I loose 100 health per second in the quest and that’s ultimately the reason I can’t beat that level, but as I said, I’m waiting for my third 5 star to see if anything will change lol, fingers crossed for a god tier

Your level 36 and complaining? Wow, just Wow! Might as well just quit now and save your frustrations.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Hard to have fun when you are getting curb stomped everywhere lol. As you can see, I’ve uploaded a picture of my roster here.fax5sdmsdijp.png
    It’s hard being a free to play player with terrible luck. If I had decent champions, I’d be inclined to grind to actually progress, but since I just can’t pull a decent 4 star, and my first 5 stars were trash, it makes me not want to play the game. I’m about 4/10 of my way to my third 5 star. If it’s another trash champion, I’m probably just going to kick the bucket as I just can’t be bothered. I was initially going for uncollected, but I reached a point where I just can’t progress further (5.1.3) and not even that I’m bad, just the fact that there’s a stupid debuff where I loose 100 health per second in the quest and that’s ultimately the reason I can’t beat that level, but as I said, I’m waiting for my third 5 star to see if anything will change lol, fingers crossed for a god tier

Yeah RNG is the weak point in the game but RNG with the champs isn’t the biggest problem, it’s RNG with the rank up resources.

It takes most people months to get used to the game mechanics then you gotta learn the computer AI and how to react to it. A god tier champ in the hands of someone who knows how to play is different than a person who can just tank thru content. Once you can play thru entire fights without blocking or taking hits you’ll see that not having the god tier champs won’t stop you from beating content.

The game takes too much time
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    :)) this "bestest plyr" has no life outside mcoc
  • Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    It’s hard being a free to play player with terrible luck. If I had decent champions, I’d be inclined to grind to actually progress, but since I just can’t pull a decent 4 star, ... fingers crossed for a god tier

Hawkeye, Hela & Morning Star are great 4*'s. This what happens when ppl rely on "Tiers" to have & fun & enjoy the game. You are only ever happy if you get the top 5% of champions. As much as a love his vids, you shouldn't rely on Seatin or any Tier List to tell you whats good or "God Tier".
  • Options
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Yeah I'm just chillin doing what I can. As soon as I start stressing over something I remind myself that it's not worth it.

Our alliance does war when enough people are feeling it, and we have some communication but it's very laid back.

Sweet dude, play the game at your preferred pace. That's the way it done!
  • Options
    saanand wrote: »
    What u told is absolutely right bro. For me I quit upgrading my 5* champs a while ago. Why u ask..??? Just because I got amazing 4*s at max Sig compared to my **** 5*s. So I'm playing the game on my own pace and I don't care that other guys are upping there 5*s
    😘😘😘

Right on!