**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your most hated champ to fight against

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    DH EQ.

DD (both) and Sparky= GG Darkhawk.

If you can get a hit in before he corners you and kills you, sure. Lol.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    **** korg.

Sometimes venom, I don't know why.
    I'm guessing it's his aggressive A.I. and he's annoying to bait because he tends to throw off a light attack after he dashes toward you.

She Hulk does it too and it makes those fights slightly more annoying.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I forgot to say punisher... His heavy attack like the invisible one. Never notice when he will unleash his heavy attack. My ass always his.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    x34b1fmzckxv.jpeg

Gotta rank up those champs first
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Modok, Iron Man Infinity War, regularly.
    Venom on unblockable sp2. I still can't, for the life of me, evade his damn sp2. I always end up dashing too early and taking every hit.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Colossus hands down, toughest champ to face in the game.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    immune bleed champions :D
  • Nightcrawler and Modok, at least, out of those that I fight regularly. I don't hate it, I just have the most trouble against them, but I'm getting much better than I used to be.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    IMIW, MODOK and Killmonger
  • Mine is definently a duped 6* suoerior iron man or iron fist
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Emma frost just can’t get the hang of the reverse **** , killmonger is sometimes difficult with the right node on his and the worst of all iron man infinity war, infinite block with 20% health I can beat him with Hyperion if I have to but I tend to avoid him , if only I had a 5* thanos (cough cough)
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Lol colossus and UC... those fights take FOREVER!!