**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

labyrinth of legends : Agent Venom

hi guys just wondering, ive seen on some videos i have watched that agent venoms incinerate shows a timer as it’s about to expire but in my fight a moment ago there was no timer ? can anyone explain why or have kebam created a bug on some content that has never been changed 😂

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Seriously? Delete this
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    what ? why is everyone here so touchy... is it because i have checked on bugs or anything ? yet people post the same things all the time ? crawl out
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Most timers don't show but count a few seconds on when it activated and go by there easy to know when it's going into a real incinerate
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @kdke23 I literally just beat him. Doing my penultimate run. He's bugged and always has been. He will put the debuff on you without hitting you, but you can also put it back on him hitting into his block. Just don't let it be on you long and you'll be fine.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I read this, immediatly went back to the game, got to him and saw......yeah it’s still there, it’s not really a timer, more a black icon.

Edit: typo
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    If you Have Iceman or mephisto or red hulk you can spend 10 to 15 and power thru it.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    @LeNoirFaineant yeah man that’s what i’m doing too my final path ! who did you use for the fight ? and thanks @CapWW2 was thinking of using iceman but also seen another post saying he’s still getting incinerated so don’t know how to go about it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 wrote: »
    @LeNoirFaineant yeah man that’s what i’m doing too my final path ! who did you use for the fight ? and thanks @CapWW2 was thinking of using iceman but also seen another post saying he’s still getting incinerated so don’t know how to go about it

Iceman works now he don’t get it anymore. And it don’t cost 10 to 15 revies. If u. Hav the skils to it and don’t painic when u get it one u.
    Gamer wrote: »

Iceman works now he don’t get it anymore. And it don’t cost 10 to 15 revies. If u. Hav the skils to it and don’t painic when u get it one u.

It depends if you use a 4 star or a 5 star.

A 4 star with suicides will cost 10+ since enrage timer is faster.

A 5/65 icemn can solo him.

A rank 4/55 iceman might take 5 revives
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Sl can solo him to ghost can to. Just need rng with Sl and with ghost need skils. Also with Sl I need skil
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Use void. Incinerate immune
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Sl can solo him to ghost can to. Just need rng with Sl and with ghost need skils. Also with Sl I need skil

SL can solo him, yeah right if you have legendary skills. Sometimes the AI will stay in one corner holding block after the incinerate timer is about to expire and the damage is too insane. I personally find that fight very challenging.

Of course Ghost can solo him. Any 5 star incinerate immune can solo him. Red hulk can smoke him even with class disadvantage.iipy75ttmz2p.jpeg

Void, red hulk, iceman or mephisto will be easy.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »

Void will be useless against agent venom
    H
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »

Void will be useless against agent venom

You sir have no clue 😂

@jdyke23 I used SL for AV. Not as hard as I thought it would be after a revive or two. He's 5/65 so I have Rocket and Drax for infinite parries. Blade for Magik and 4* Void for X23
    It is about 5/65. Even if void damage is dependable on debuffs the fact that he is incinerate immune and the long enrage timer will allow you to defeat him
    edited December 2018

@jdyke23 I used SL for AV. Not as hard as I thought it would be after a revive or two. He's 5/65 so I have Rocket and Drax for infinite parries. Blade for Magik and 4* Void for X23

I used SL and power thru it. No as bad once you realize you cannot do 5 hit combos when the incinerate timer starts. You got to make sure you push him to SP 2 and evade the grenade then clip him with hits and specials. Also going to the fight full health and the mark of the lab will cause less damage on sp1
    Wow. Just one shot X23 with 4* Void. Gotta get a 5* lol
    Wow. Just one shot X23 with 4* Void. Gotta get a 5* lol

Yes Void is a swiss army knife for X-23. I had to use 4 Star AA since I did not have Void at the time