**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    There better be more to this over the next 24 hours, or the boycott WILL start again.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Another RNG victim.

Darn shame what RNG does to players
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I stayed awake waiting to see what I will get... gosh.. good night
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Haldir1983 wrote: »
    Kabamed :smiley:

Kabamed summoners all over the Battlerealm, there were champions laughing so hard that u can hear them even when your game is closed. Even Collector is laughing inside his crystal..
  • DrasticallyDrastically Posts: 13
    lol
  • I was just about to make a post, but you beat me — my face was just like -___- are y'all f——ing serious KABAM!!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I'll never drop $$on this game ever again after this. Ftp from now on
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....
  • Kaiser_13Kaiser_13 Posts: 2
    Take them and put them where you know ...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Last year we got something on the 25th. Give them 24 hours before the pitchforks.

Well we getting 3* korg lol
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Well at least its a "gift" :D
    But the question mark for those aren't necessary.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Loco24x7 wrote: »
    We are all naughty lump coal would been better

jfi6g6qv6ihr.jpeg

LMAO!!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I find this funny honestly because it made me think of what they would gift outside the game. This is not a direct insult at anybody I am just using my imagination
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    I got 125 3* shards from mine...lmao
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....

They said they aren't coming this year, sooooo...
  • Seriously kabam.... what a joke...this is the worst 4 year celebration.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Kaiser_13 wrote: »
    Take them and put them where you know ...

OOOOOkkkeeey ,, this is disappointing ? Yes,of course it is . But there is no need to be that rude. Dude this is so typical, no need to be ''surprised''. Get it ? :D
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Through all the bugs and extended maintence this year, this is what we get?, I love this game, but why are we only 5 lesser gifting crystals for Christmas!
  • WHAT IS THIS **** ?! ONE MONTH OF MISTERY FOR THIS **** ?!? REALLY ?!
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Wow kabam the monthly calendar gives T4b,t4cc,5* shards and I get cause u hadn’t announced the gifting event u couldn’t show the crystal but really 5 lesser gifting crystals next year just throw gold on the spot so everyone isn’t disappointed
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    endgame player here... how the hell will a 3* Awakening Gem and tier 3 catalyst help me
This discussion has been closed.