**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Had they just made this the item and shown it all month there would be no negative feedback from this. However leaving it as a mystery item on Xmas and building the hype with it is inexcusable, they knew exactly what they were doing
  • HuStLa84HuStLa84 Posts: 11
    I got Some sick t3ccs that are gonna expire in my stash, 25 4* shards and 14k gold I’ll be able to rank 1 level on my 5* champ awesome 😎
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    To all of you about to call me an ungrateful douche, This is a joke post (though I do think it would be in Kabam's best interest to through something nice our way within the next 24 hours). I believe that I deserve compensation for my hurt feelings. Please give me a fully formed 5 star crystal, a fully formed 6 star crystal, and a generic 5 star awakening gem XD
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Loco24x7 wrote: »
    We are all naughty lump coal would been better

jfi6g6qv6ihr.jpeg

Certainly worth much more.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    VulcanM wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Pure junk for free .. Merry Christmas to us. We are idiots for thinking it would be better.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Horrible 25th day kabam. If you put this on day 7 or 14 I would have thought "I don't expect any more...." But a day 25/Christmas surprise.... what a flop... you take a big stride forward with your community and rather than building on that momentum, you take 2 steps back.... Merry Christmas....
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    emdbol48r5bx.jpeg
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Had they just made this the item and shown it all month there would be no negative feedback from this. However leaving it as a mystery item on Xmas and building the hype with it is inexcusable, they knew exactly what they were doing

I totally agree with that, if they didn't go like '' hey summoners, this is a surprise,this is a Xmas gift '' thing , I wouldn't even care this 25th day situtation ,but this...THIS DOESN'T PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The gift wasn’t worth the mystery, but pulling out the #boycottmcoc just makes the community sound pathetic...
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    We all knew what was in those crystals it’s nearly the same thing every year
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Biggest pile of dog turd I've seen yet from kabam. It's like me serving up beans on toast for my family's Christmas dinner while I keep the turkey in the freezer for my self. At least make the gifts usable I have no use for 4* AG's never mind the 3* gems I obtained just now.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Hysterical...I knew better than to get my hopes up. I was thinking they would shock us with a rank down....oh well.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Its free. Its not awful. Just because it isnt what you want, doesnt mean its awful. Grow up.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Major letdown, why make it's mystery and get the player base excited for nothing, its only going to anger player's, total lack of respect for the people making you money
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    there was no in game mail telling us what the mystery gift was, there never is, he is just mistaken or talking bs to rile up the community
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    This is a silly topic, anyone who says yes is a die hard white knight, trolling, or lying.

Gonna have to disagree there. Everyone got their hopes up way too high. Mystery calendar gifts from Kabam are almost never anything crazy. They made a mistake blacking it out, because everyone got overhyped. But I'm not unhappy because this is pretty standard for anyone that's been playing the game for a while. We get a t2a and 3k 5* shards out of the special calendar, so I don't care.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Mr_Platypus Doing this to us is pathetic. Im not spending on a company that does us this dirty. Ive already had the worst month of my life then to be excited for this? They won't be getting my money
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    emdbol48r5bx.jpeg

CH rocking it out on Kabams side? That’s surely a first
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    VulcanM wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it

nah i cant go back to find it. the "read" section was filled with recieved gifts so they deleted some messages automatically.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    So yes the reward is awful. We all know that. But a lot of people seem to not be grasping why it was hidden. Remember the calendar came out before the gifting event was announced this year so they probably wanted to keep the contents a secret until it was officially announced

Never become a detective. Worst deduction I have read on forums.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    I’m not happy with the fact they made it a mystery item, if they’d have just said beforehand it wouldn’t be as big of a disappointment to me
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Slow your roll. We got tickets last year on the 25th. Let’s see what happens tomorrow....

They said they aren't coming this year, sooooo...

Agains, let’s see what happens tomorrow before going guns blazin’. I’m not one to defend kabam, just saying we shouldn’t jump the gun on this until tomorrow (or the month) has played out.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    I'd be happier if I got socks from Santa
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    I wish I can gift them back. No Rank Down tickets and these noob rewards on Christmas. A big slap to the community. Stop spending your money guys just stop.
This discussion has been closed.