**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    Ok I will say I’m not happy with the mystery item of “5 gifting crystals, I’m sure most of us including me wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t one. Because all the mystery item icon does is make us believe it’s a good thing
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    COWhale needs to speak out.. only way they probably would listen lol
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    @Mr_Platypus Doing this to us is pathetic. Im not spending on a company that does us this dirty. Ive already had the worst month of my life then to be excited for this? They won't be getting my money

Acting this way over a free gift (albeit a bad free gift) is pathetic.
  • crysstcrysst Posts: 42
    what a joke
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.

Out of curiosity can I see the in game mail that stated this because i deadass don’t remember it. Either way, announced or not doesn’t change the fact its a kick in the nuts to anyone who has been here over 6 months, let alone 3 years.

Why? Because your expectations were put of line? Because you wanted something and didn't get it? Because you think they owe you some grand prize? Its a free item. They don't have to do anything at all. Get over yourself.
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    And those idiots from mmxiv
    COWhale needs to speak out.. only way they probably would listen lol

• LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    Kabam always need to troll us. Even on Christmas day
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Christmas comes once a year.
    Bunch of whiney little crybabies in this thread.
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    It feels like every time Kabam has the opportunity to score points with the community they flub it in a spectacular way. Why these aren’t even at least GGC is anyone’s guess, once again the tone deafness and ineptitude from this company is astounding.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it

nah i cant go back to find it. the "read" section was filled with recieved gifts so they deleted some messages automatically.

Think you must’ve dreamt that in game message then buddy
  • Lets see how many people we can make quit
  • TheBigBengalTheBigBengal Posts: 11
    I’m in a daze at how insulting this is.
    Not even close to funny.
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    Then just don’t read it. And go read something else
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

• What a f**king disappointment that was. 5 gifting crystals really?!!!! Who feels like they were screwed?
  • What a f**king disappointment that was. 5 gifting crystals really?!!!! Who feels like they were screwed?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Agreed. You guys clearly don’t care about the players. If you really did, then you’ve given us an a lot better gifting event, better than the giant cash grab this one is.........
    You were relying on a game to make your holiday great? Wow.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Umm... you didn't look close enough. The 5 lesser gifting crystals were SEPARATE from the Dec 25th mystery item.

Besides from 5 lesser gifting crystals, I got 50 t4c shard crystals.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Im not to hate. But wtf?!?!?
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Happy Christmas dude. I hope you have a nice day.
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    I legitimately trolled by saying it would probably be something like 7500 gold, and this is not far off from that troll wow.
    all the hype and patience just for this junk...absolutely terrible

What hype? All the did was put a "?" on a tile. The community built up hype with high expectations.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    I am happy with the 5 lesser gifting crystals AND the Dec 25th 50 t4c shard crystals.
This discussion has been closed.