**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with Kabam's 'Mystery gift'?

Are you happy with Kabam's 'Mystery gift'? 148 votes

Yes
4%
Dimples800Sixshot1ShaheerFIazCupidVulcanMthegrimmlingDrooped1 7 votes
No
95%
VoluntarisOmniWhododo872SnizzbarClaytonTimone147BrainimpacterDarkstar4387Hulk_77dehmannErza_ScarletCrkwestFabiusBRRiise81AceDeMoNINTEGRALRubyMJLaserbreaktrey92008Chovner 141 votes

Comments

• thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Yes
    5 lesser gifting crystals AND the Dec 25th 50 t4c shard crystals works fine for me.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    No
    Would have been better to give us nothing!
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    U seem suprised kabam would gift a lump of coal..
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    No
    Hahahhahahahahhahaha!!!! 5 of those crystals!!! lvgpnjcjqp8x.png
    Hahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!

Nice one Kabam...very nice
  • No
    For a years work, long time commitment it's a bit of a kick in the teeth. I know a lot of high end players are fuming for amount they spend. Can see backlash coming
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    No
    come on,we all pretty much feel it was going to be a big disappointment

increase the expectations with the question mart icon,make people login, play and spend units for gifting events everyday...a secret gift that would only be useful for Level 20 and below players,well played kabam,well played
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    I’d have preferred the units for 5 of those instead of 5 of those.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    No
    I think those crystals for Dec 25th rewards are an insult, especially for the oldest players. Kabam should've given us some gold at this point... Dec 28th will be way much better than Xmas...
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    No
    Kabam you really do suck
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    No
    5 lesser gifting crystals AND the Dec 25th 50 t4c shard crystals works fine for me.

Took my ice man to rank 4 with the tcc so I’m happy regardless of the 5 bits of **** they choose to bestoe upon us

• thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Yes
    Scarlett_ wrote: »

Took my ice man to rank 4 with the tcc so I’m happy regardless of the 5 bits of **** they choose to bestoe upon us

your right, I got it backwards.
    Either way, it is a good haul and tomorrow is 3 greater gifting crystals.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    No
    That was, quite literally, worse than nothing. To make it a big mystery and then to kick us in the teeth with one of the least valuable items in the game is really insulting. It would have been better to leave it empty and admit that they don’t care about their customers. I’m not sure what their intent was, but if it was to make us feel unappreciated, they succeeded.
  • TingmauTingmau Posts: 4
    No
    Energy refills wouldve been way better Than that trash
This discussion has been closed.