**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enjoy the holiday take tomorrow off

Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
Take tomorrow off enjoy the holiday, give the Kabam crew a break, some of you can be really intense. The Kabam employees play the same game we play.

No comment should include I pay your salary, when complaining about the game it’s rude, counter productive and it’s looks stupid when written out on the screen. Check your entitlement.

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Take tomorrow off when there’s AW going on? Not a chance!
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    But someone literally paid them, and gets free 5 crystals on Christmas day, whoops
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    SknZn wrote: »
    But someone literally paid them, and gets free 5 crystals on Christmas day, whoops

They have othe avenues for revenue. Do You give people free stuff at your job because they pay your salary?
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Take tomorrow off enjoy the holiday, give the Kabam crew a break, some of you can be really intense. The Kabam employees play the same game we play.

No comment should include I pay your salary, when complaining about the game it’s rude, counter productive and it’s looks stupid when written out on the screen. Check your entitlement.

Yeah. But they get paid for it.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

They have othe avenues for revenue. Do You give people free stuff at your job because they pay your salary?
    Please enlighten me on other ‘avenues’ Kabam make money other than the players that the game would be nothing without
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »

Please enlighten me on other ‘avenues’ Kabam make money other than the players that the game would be nothing without

This is very true. Without the players the game will shut down
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Considering how toxic the company is treated by the players maybe it should be shut down.
    Well the toxicity comes from somewhere
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Considering how toxic the company is treated by the players maybe it should be shut down.

Not really. Fair is Fair. We expect better from a company we give our money to. We are not asking for much, but this mistery item was like a lemon in a wound. Even 1000 5 star shards or a 4 star awekening would have been better.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

I pay my local police departments salary they didnt get me anything..

Sorry but just because you go to a business doesnt grant you free stuff

No they only patrol the streets and are available anytime day or night to serve you and other people if needed. Every day you get the gift of protection for the money you provide them.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Can’t, gotta grind Act 4 while the energy is low XD
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

Actually, a lot of companies do in the form of Bonuses or gifts. I have given vendors and employees free stuff because they work hard for me and help me keep clients happy which does pay my salary. I thought Christmas was a night for Elves, not trolls?