**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously no rank down

Last year an awesome 2* arena event and a rank down ticket. This year 5gifting crystals.

Please tell me this is just a wind up and that the rank down will be on its way?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Oh my god please get your facts straight.

2* Arena was for the "Road to 1 million likes" Facebook push. Separate from the anniversary event and xmas.

The rank down tickets were given through a in game mail message, not in the calendar.

They've said all year they have NO plans on bringing them back. Stop creating new threads.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I didn't think they could make it any clearer...
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    They are needed mire this year. A lot of people r4’d champs then “randomly” pulled them as 6*s
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    When did you get the rank down tickets?? I bet it was an ingame message on the 25th....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Tamamort wrote: »
    They are needed mire this year. A lot of people r4’d champs then “randomly” pulled them as 6*s

Not what RDTs are for.
    So says you.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tamamort wrote: »

Not what RDTs are for.

Anyway they changed the game meta and didn’t let people re align. If that’s not what rank downs are for them what are they for?