**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3star is worth awakening

Trpp3grratomkp.png
Super stoked, with the mutant gem. Think I could now awaken someone to complete the maze. Just not sure who would do the trick. Any thoughts? And I wish the whole community a merry Christmas, may you enjoy the day with your families and not waste time on the forum or in game.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I suggest awakening spider Gwen for the maze, her signature ability prohibits her from being any good.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I suggest awakening spider Gwen for the maze, her signature ability prohibits her from being any good.

this guys bonkers, dont listen to him. She-hulk is where its at. Ability reduction? Yes thank you!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »

Spider-Gwen is such an underrated mutant champion
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen has that unblock-able SP1
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

True, can’t block what doesn’t have any hits
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Tomorrow I will no doubt pull 3 star Korg....maxing him out the minute I get him. I will probably never pull a higher version of korg so I am stoked.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I think dr. Patriot should get it.
    He’s the best mutant in the game
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Archangel.

Awakened max 3 star AA can clear any act 4 content.

Nm I see what you did.

Very clever
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

your thinking of her unblockable sp3 i think. her sp does how much base damage she has on her sp1 * her combo meter.