**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
There’s tension on the forums, that’s for sure. But that isn’t what we’re talking about here, don’t worry.

No, I just wanted to extend my holiday greetings to everyone reading this. Have a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate! May your 5* and 6* pulls be wonderful, and may your season be bright!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Merry Christmas!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Needed that on here, merry Christmas and happy new year.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    There’s tension on the forums, that’s for sure. But that isn’t what we’re talking about here, don’t worry.

No, I just wanted to extend my holiday greetings to everyone reading this. Have a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate! May your 5* and 6* pulls be wonderful, and may your season be bright!

Happy Holidays
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Merry Christmas!
  • X_pullX_pull Posts: 10
    Merry Christmas everyone, may a safe and happy holidays find you all
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Let’s stay here in our own positive section of the battle realm, I mean, forums
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Whododo872 Merry Christmas to you too!

As you said, there is tension today and I do want to let you guys know we are reading everything and taking your feedback to heart. Good, bad, all of it. Though I do ask you respect Whododo872's wishes and keep this thread for sharing seasonal warm fuzzies!

I'm mostly just here to keep things clean, but I will say that despite the heated topics going on right now you guys are one of the better communities I have been a part of as a moderator. Even if I work more in the shadows and read more than I post! I deeply appreciate your collective spirit that you have as a community.

Whatever you celebrate (or don't!) I hope you have a happy holiday, and new year! Cheers!

a) you don't care, it isn't your job to right the wrongs your company does to players.

b)Even if you did care, you can't factually do anything about it sadly. AMOF, your hands are more tied than ours.

c)This community is terrible, most likely due to 1-2 individuals being allowed to use these forums as their own home, bullying, and going on a free pass for alwais agreeing with the mother base. (you can pm me for few screenshot and example of "righteous bullying" in here, maybe you can help out on this).

d)Censorship doesn't make the forums better, not surely does calm down heated ppl. As much as i agree some threads are too much. but a good 50% are literally "snapped" away for either no reason other than hide the situations being spoken, or due to those said individuals mentioned in c) which despite all you don't silence nor ban.

So yeah, you care? how about we start fresh with this merry xmas thread, we hug eachother tight and we start actually doing our part - everyone - without bias? That'd be a great present.

PS: your reply on this one may or may not show what i'm talking about,
    Will it be fair and respectful exchange of opinions? then we'll have a great start.
    Will this post be erased and unanswered with a warning being filed? This post will become istantly a meme for the meme section.

Number 1, please.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Sure we could just be cynical, but why? What’s the point in being angry and assuming the worst. If Kabam hated us and the community these forums wouldn’t exist
  • Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Merry Christmas to y'all!
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    bdjy3ir8cmfj.png

PHC gift for this christmas .. ill take that 5* shards to compensate myself lol
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    bdjy3ir8cmfj.png

PHC gift for this christmas .. ill take that 5* shards to compensate myself lol

Awesome pull, mate! Bishop is super underrated in my eyes.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Wait can you bless my 4* pulls before you go!

JK haha. Merry Christmas to you and everyone. Have a blast!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Wait can you bless my 4* pulls before you go!

JK haha. Merry Christmas to you and everyone. Have a blast!

No worries! May the 4* pulls be blessed as well! Most everyone can still use a good 4*
    Have a Merry Christmas!