**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 3star is worth awakening

Trpp3grratomkp.png
Super stoked, with the mutant gem. Think I could now awaken someone to complete the maze. Just not sure who would do the trick. Any thoughts? And I wish the whole community a merry Christmas, may you enjoy the day with your families and not waste time on the forum or in game.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I suggest awakening spider Gwen for the maze, her signature ability prohibits her from being any good.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I suggest awakening spider Gwen for the maze, her signature ability prohibits her from being any good.

this guys bonkers, dont listen to him. She-hulk is where its at. Ability reduction? Yes thank you!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »

Spider-Gwen is such an underrated mutant champion
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen has that unblock-able SP1
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

True, can’t block what doesn’t have any hits
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Tomorrow I will no doubt pull 3 star Korg....maxing him out the minute I get him. I will probably never pull a higher version of korg so I am stoked.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I think dr. Patriot should get it.
    He’s the best mutant in the game
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Archangel.

Awakened max 3 star AA can clear any act 4 content.

Nm I see what you did.

Very clever
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

your thinking of her unblockable sp3 i think. her sp does how much base damage she has on her sp1 * her combo meter.