**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are they nerfing Ghost Rider, in the next update??? (25 May 2017)

I recently got a 4* GR and I want to make him R4! But some of my friends are saying that they (Kabam) may nerf GR in the next update! Should I take him to R4?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is nothing officially stated that GR will get nerfed.
    I would assume that it is safe to rank him up
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Thanks :) & from where I can get the information about in-game changes??? Can u gimme the links or something???
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67

Do they ever officially tell about nerf? Kabam not brave enough to tell all these nerf's. Some champs need to be balanced and completely agree but they do not tell us until players found that. I feel its so cheap
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    If anything I would have concern that they will adjust his regen. Outside of that I would think his utilities would be left untouched
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Do they ever officially tell about nerf? Kabam not brave enough to tell all these nerf's. Some champs need to be balanced and completely agree but they do not tell us until players found that. I feel its so cheap

Yes they do. SW, DS, Thor, BW, etc. were pretty well announced and explained. Personally I still to this day think DS was done more than initially announced and BW the same.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    As of now there is no official word on a nerf but for future reference like with any game a champ u like could get nerfed so moral of the story try not to only use one specific champ that way when the nerf comes ur not screwed
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    They already nerfed GR's regen and then rebuffed it so I doubt they will change it again.
    JSnook wrote: »

Yes they do. SW, DS, Thor, BW, etc. were pretty well announced and explained. Personally I still to this day think DS was done more than initially announced and BW the same.

You are really funny. That's major update and got to tell but even before the update Thor/SW were nerfed and whole comunity asking for it and you know the answer from is that they not changed any thing and they are very innocent.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★

You are really funny. That's major update and got to tell but even before the update Thor/SW were nerfed and whole comunity asking for it and you know the answer from is that they not changed any thing and they are very innocent.

How where they nerfed before? Do u mean the dorm bug that affected everyone
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Let's be honest, ranking your champions up is a risk with this game.

History has shown that they will nerf champions (whether actually admitted to or not) without notice [i.e. Iron Fist, Pure Skill, etc]. The problem with these is they didn't actually nerf the champ, rather they introduced something to the game that has effected other aspects of the game. They are still working to 'fix' these issues, but until then Iron Fist has pillows on his hands.

And guess who recently landed a 5* one?
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

How where they nerfed before? Do u mean the dorm bug that affected everyone

Before update 12.0, thor sp3 was not doing good damage with multiple AB, SW crits were not good just like now.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    TonyStark wrote: »
    I recently got a 4* GR and I want to make him R4! But some of my friends are saying that they (Kabam) may nerf GR in the next update! Should I take him to R4?

I ranked up my GR to R4!
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    edited May 2017
    TonyStark wrote: »

Any hero can be nerfed or buffed. This is true for all games, not just MCOC. Your "friends" aren't being very useful, far from it; very, very far from it.

Alternatively, you get a better hero than GR and what then? It's the same thing. Are you going to keep waiting until you have all the heroes in the game and then decide to rank up?

If you listen to your "friends" and don't rank up heroes because they told you that a hero could be nerfed, then you will never rank up any hero as all heroes are on the hit list.

You might as well don't bother to earn any tier 4 basic and class cats. Don't bother with ISOs or even gold. Keep them all at rank 1, level 1 as you don't want to waste time upgrading heroes that would be nerfed at any time or get replaced with better heroes in the future.

My suggestion to you is to rank up heroes that you like or you think would be most useful to your game play today.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Thor still great only champion destroye in 12 is DS I not habe any problems with thor and SL i have SW but not like her even in 11 and GR is great I only use him in map5
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Hitler

Well, that escalated quickly.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yes he will be rebalanced. All characters are after 6 months of being released.