**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tomorrow's Christmas mystery gift

1235»

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Something else (mention below)
    Well... Haha. At least I can take a 3* up one sig level! Totally worth the wait.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    A calendar champion crystal
    I come from the future

You will receive garbage
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Kabam,

Did you really think you werent setting yourself up for a huge backlash by hiding small gifting crystals on the calender? Im not sure whether youre that stupid or just trollin. I personally wasnt expecting anything more but seriously. What did you think would happen? Even 1-2 ggc would have gone over better.

Please try to brain more in new year. I know its not your thing but I believe in you!
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    Same on you Kabam
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I saw the 50 T4CC Frag Crystals & I thought “ehh, kinda a lackluster mystery gift... but whatever. Could’ve been worse.” Then I realized it was the stupid lesser Gifting Bulls***. I’m so confused as to why Kabam would make this a mystery gift Lol. At least it’s free stuff I guess... a free 1 Sig Lvl on my 3*. Yayyyyy
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    Wow. Just wow. Never underestimate Kabam's ability to disappoint.
  • Ida12fwIda12fw Posts: 16
    I’ve already taking a break after this season. These insults on Xmas day is too much for any player. Kabam if your reading this. If the whale stop spending and few other top spenders your company will go under as you notice so many big spenders already have left the game and loyal ones too from the beginning. At least a 4* crystal which today game don’t mean **** to most immediate level players.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    that was super bad :disappointed:
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I knew that it was disappointment,I knew it
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Disappointment!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    5* shards
    The April fools 1k 5star shards were better than this lol
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    No more money...
    They have become greedy, is the reason they do not give the gift that we all need.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    after this the 3 stars Korg that I will find tomorrow in the login crystal will look great :/