**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7+ Mill alliance looking for 1 skilled player

The Aloha State needs some ohana :)

Looking for 1 Adult player. That plays more than once a day!

• We play map 4 and map 5 and float back and forth every week between advanced and expert we are vary close to jump over the hump and staying in expert.

• AW we need 20k+ team defense and for attack need to have 3 4/40 at least.

• Donations are 20k gold 10k battle chips and 5k loyalty.

• We play all groups for Wars and AQ s

• Sumenor Advancement is open weekly. We don't save anything

• We play arenas.

• We don't use line we use another App for communications it's called Crew.

• Our start date 2/26/15 and most of us have been together for that whole time.

• Our average rating for team is over 200k and we are over 7mill

We are looking for people who have a PVP streak of over 100 they do duels and do completion on quests.

All we ask is you play responsible for the team and not yourself.

We all play daily and buy the offers given that we like.

Contact me in game @ Escouts
Mahalo

Comments

• ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    My current total base hero rating is 171k, I think I just past the 20K team defense line, and do have other 4/40 to spare for attack, but sometimes I just prefer to use champs that I'm comfortable with, even if they have lower ratings than some others.

I play Arena, streak 330 (basic 4* arena) but only got 7M (not a strong roster in general, CATS are hard to get for me). 7M was my best effort, I can't do this too often since I do have a job to do.

I can play daily as of now, but when work gets too much, I could disappear for a few hours or more, but never a whole day i think.

If you think I'm qualified, I'd like to know if there's any other minimums, besides the donation and AW request. Like you have to cover one path on AW (use revives and stuff). I do like to know the demands in detail before I join an alliance, because I don't want to feel uncomfortable in it and got kicked eventually, would like to stay as long as I can.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This is in the wrong section