**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star Star-Lord

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I have got starlord and duped him 4 times from crystals within a few months and only used 8 tech gems on him. Since, he was signature level 88 I had 11 generic gems saved up and used it on him. He is my first max signature level 4 star without the need of using awakening gem. I am thinking of taking him to rank 5 level 50 once i have two more t4cc. He is quite a damage dealer despite not having any utility apart from furies and his element gun effects. Wondering if I should go for it? I have Sentinel and doc ock as well but I enjoy using SL. jjanlhcwnl8j.jpg
s3lds7bjn4k7.jpg

Comments

• Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    With eyes closed cleared act 4 for me when he was at 4/40 ..huge respect for him
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea he was my champ that took out maestro and the collector.He was also many of the newer players ticket to labyrinth so rank him up.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Damn so many SL pulls...I only pulled him once and then used a gem on him and for now he sits at Sig 45 with me using every tech stone on him..he has been highly useful for me and I love him at 5/50 and he is also in my aw attack team and I almost one shot an IMIW war boss with him this season without using boosts(not a huge achievement I know but it was a fun fight)
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Once you can play with out getting hit the 4* SL is good, the 5* is even better