**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Encroaching Stun Broken in Dungeons

FjolnirFjolnir Posts: 429 ★★★
In Dungeon 6, room 2, I came across a Hyperion and chose to leave up the Encroaching Stun. At the start of the fight, he was attacking like normal and wasn't stunned for the first 20 seconds. I did not take a video or a screen shot, but this has happened before with Encroaching Stun in past Dungeons.

Ipad 6th Gen
IOS 12.1.1
MCOC 21.1.1
Wifi

Merry Xmas

Comments

• MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Do you have a screenshot of what Encroaching stun is supposed to do? Isn't that where you get stunned every 20 seconds for 3 seconds unless you're doing a skill?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Do you have a screenshot of what Encroaching stun is supposed to do? Isn't that where you get stunned every 20 seconds for 3 seconds unless you're doing a skill?

It is.
    I think the OP is mistaking this node with Slumber
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir wrote: »

Encroaching stun is the node that starts with the Enemy being stunned for 20 seconds. That aspect of the node is broken. Enemy wasn't stunned for the first 20 seconds. This is not a new issue; this has been reported several times since dungeons were released.

Not the node ther leav the enemy stun is slubmer
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Yes, that is slumber. You're mistaking the nodes