**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please help - huge Awakening decision

My best champs are 4/40. I’m about to have two 4 Star Universal Awakening Gems. I’m at a point where I’m about to try Act 5 with One Maxed 4 Star and Four Rank 4 4 Star Champions. Who are the best to use it on for my progression?

Scarlet Witch
Corvus Glaive
Luke Cage
Dr. Voodoo
Archangel
Hyperion

I’m actually leaning to toward SW and Luke Cage. I know Dr. Voodoo is awesome Awakened but I’m hesitant about having so many Mystics on my roster (Awakened Ghost Rider is already a mainstay).

Please help - huge Awakening decision 21 votes

SW and Dr. Voodoo
19%
samalasravanTendersquadCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes
SW and Luke Cage
4%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
SW and Archangel
52%
NorthwestbrosefAanthoCupidsbdjdkKillSwitchB_Dizzle_01sd__whiteTomstar124ẞlооdscxoxoDeltrons 11 votes
SW and Corvus
14%
CoachDitkaChampioncriticRaveNN 3 votes
SW and Hyperion
4%
Mr_Platypus 1 vote
Other Combo - please explain
4%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    SW and Hyperion
    Only thing I’ll say is if you haven’t don’t act 4 100% yet, do that first
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Only thing I’ll say is if you haven’t don’t act 4 100% yet, do that first

I have two paths left on Chapter 4 part 6. That’s where I’ll get my other Awakening Gem.
  • Options
    Scarlet witch is terrible without it...use it on her

Don’t use it on LC-there are better choices. CG is really good but archangel benefits more from the awakened abitlity. It’s better to have 2 gods than 1. Hyperion and voodoo benefit a lot but overall archangel and switch are the best options. Your team could be Archangel (duped) CG, Hyperion, LC and scarlet (duped)
  • Options
    SW and Archangel
    I voted witch and Archangel, but I have two conditions for it. First, and most important, if you don't have enough sig stones to get witch up to st least 80 I wouldn't use it on her. In that case, I'd go Voodoo and Archangel. Second, act 5 is really quite tough, so 4* champions are gonna require a good bit of units from most players to complete, I'd expect.

I have a good bit of 5* champs, including a rank 4 Blade, Starky, Cap Infinity War, and Angela as well as a 6* Sabretooth. I'm still having to use units to fully explore it. Now, I'm not God's gift to MCOC or anything, but I'm a fairly experienced and skilled player. Just don't shoot super duper high with your expectations.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    SW and Archangel
    Luke Cage and Corvus don’t need to be awakened. Doesn’t do anything to their damage. SW has to be awakened as well as SL. But I think AA is more well rounded and you will use him more than SL. Shuts down evade and all other utilities.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Other Combo - please explain
    Against the collector, LC was my MVP. If you have a bunch of sig stones, go SW, but if not, AA carried me through a lot of tricky spots. Same with LC

Final answer: LC and AA
    (Or SW instead of AA if you have at least 50 sig stones [preferably 70])