**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Whole today, I was a bit bitter about the smaller gifting crystals, but now you've made my day. Thank you for 5* Awakening gem and have a peaceful holidays at Kabam.
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Yes! It was an amazing job by Kabam. Couldn't be more happy with what they did. Even if you pulled the class gem you cannot use currently, there is always the future. Great Work Kabam... & thank you very much! 😃👍
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

That's what I was hoping for! I got a Tech, which I'm still pretty happy with, even though my best Tech Champions are Sentinel and Iron-Man (IW). Both of which benefit from the Sig Ability, but neither of which really need it... Choices...l

Agree man, now I am gonna wait for Star Lord lol :smiley:
  • lThirtyFourllThirtyFourl Posts: 11
    Fml, I got the Skill. Already have Blade. Who knows when I’ll get KM or Mr.OneArm
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    saqcdmmab3hj.jpeg

A nice gesture though.

Hulk would be worth it. He's a beast.
    You could also wait.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    As a player who isn’t the best but has completed act 4 that awakening gem came as a great surprise. I managed to awaken void who now has lvl 60 sig from sig stones I saved..... Thanks MCoC and merry Christmas everyone
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I am happy got science meh but got 6 star wasp then 3 greater giftin later on as next calender day!
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Netmarble provided us a pleasant Christmas surprise!

Many individuals including myself were somewhat puzzled, possibly disgusted, at the mystery gift from last night. Normally mystery gifts are just that mystery gifts with the expectation limited to the individual’s imagination. For instance - if I gave Kabam Lyra an opaque container filled with raw pig brains that would be considered a mystery gift.

In the future - I would recommend that Netmarble makes an effort to manage expectations particularly on special occasions. Moving forward - since Netmarble completed acquisition of Marvel Contest of Champions in February 2017 - perhaps the rewards the community expects will differ from when Kabam owned contest of champions. Perhaps Netmarble prefers to use their vast amount of behavioural data.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    God that hurt so bad lmao but sincerely thanks way to show up when your guy’s balls are getting busted, much appreciated! Happy holidays!
  • LucasBishopXLucasBishopX Posts: 28
    Just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas gift Kabam, it was a truly unexpected but lovely surprise.

Have yourselves a safe, merry and happy holiday season!
    Thank you! That was a nice, unexpected surprise. :) Merry Christmas.

How is it unexpected for them to send out a gift after they already mentioned they had a different plan to send something other than rdts?

Did you expect to open the game and get a 5* AG? Didn't think so. Stop trying to ruin the mood.
    That’s comical coming from the person who is constantly trying to ruin every post possible

Merry Christmas.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No way Hulk is not
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Thx. Im glady take a free 5 Star mysigt gym when im dont hav a champ to us it one rng suck Big time but help me for a DR voodo or magik. One one of the good mysigt champ

Are you drunk?

You can save the gem
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He’s amazing! Bring him as high as you can.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    He’s amazing! Bring him as high as you can.

I sure will only 7000 science fragments away from bringing him up to max rank
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Pulled a science Awakening, my best 5* are Sentry and SheHulk - choices..

But thanks for that gem, one day I'll pull a void.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Credit when credits due, unexpected and awesome. Thanks greatly
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Awesome gift Kabam. Didn't expect this at all. I pulled a Cosmic Awakening Gem for my Medusa. Couldn't be more happy with you guys. Thank you, very much!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Gonna use my shiny new science gem on Luke cage. Muahahaha
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Gonna use my shiny new science gem on Luke cage. Muahahaha

I just Duped him from FGMC. Not mad at all.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    I just need a VooDoo, Dorm, Magik or Ghost Rider for my 5* gem now...Could've used skill but happy about a free 5* gem :)
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Likes, all garbage. Think the value thru the past years.
    Here is a 300usd value last year.
    This year 75usd. Might as well got socks

Man it’s not that bad lol sounds like you should have just got coals for Christmas 😂
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    ...granted they could have given me an awakening gem in a class I actually need one in lol
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I like it
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I am thankful for the awakening gem....I can’t use it but I believe this was a great gift from Kabam