**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about infinite streaks

KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
Two nights in a row I was well into an infinite streak when all of a sudden, opponents jumped back up to max level. I know I was well over the hump, so I'm wondering what I did to cause the difficulty to spike. This was in the basic arena, and once I was well into infinite, I started using some 3*s

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    (Last night the streak was close to 30, tonight it was at 40)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    You usually have to have around 4500 PI, nothing under Max 3*. Also, the Infinite can fluctuate between Medium and Hard.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What champs (rank and level) did you use and what arena?
    Basic hero or t4 basic arena?

For basic hero you can't use teams of 3/30 3* and for t4B never use 3* when you are on the streak
  • ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    don't use any groups with a combined total rating of less than 6000, I think that's the reason. Just to be safe, go 6500 and above, I never had a problem with mine.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Basic hero or t4 basic arena?

For basic hero you can't use teams of 3/30 3* and for t4B never use 3* when you are on the streak

This is correct. You can use 1/10 4*'s in the Basic but I only pair them with 2 Max 3*'s to be safe.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    That explains it. Each instance was when I had dropped to teams consisting of 3 3/30 3*s. Thank you for the info!!!!!
    You're welcome man! Glad to help out! I did that same thing a few times
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    for basic arena, i've used teams less than 3x max 3*. as long as they are on avg ~1700+ PI (total 5100+) you'll be fine. i've tried 3x 1500+ (4500+) like someone said earlier and gotten kill teams before.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    you can beat the "kill" teams if you play smart