**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I was in mcoc jail i wanted to post here n ty for the 5 star skill gem
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Dailey wrote: »
    I am thankful for the awakening gem....I can’t use it but I believe this was a great gift from Kabam
    Agreed. Great gift Kabam. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!!u5z9182mue97.png

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Would have been nice to get a choice between rdt or a gem possibly both. As someone who got a gem for a class I hardly ever pull this gift is useless I’d rather trade for rdt tbh. Meaningless prize. But thanks I guess couldn’t have been a generic
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    A very pleasant surprise with the gift today, Kabam. Greatly appreciated.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I am thankful for the awakening gem....I can’t use it but I believe this was a great gift from Kabam

Hela.
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    crogs wrote: »
    You're welcome! We're glad to hear y'all are happy with the gift! :blush:
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?

Why is the 5* only for uncollected. I'm good, but I feel bad for others who have decent rosters already and have switched their focus to ranking 5's. They pretty much all got coal. Why waste resources on an r5 4* when they're saving to rank their 5's? Very small amount of God 4's that are worth it. But sucks when you're focused on taking your 5's to the next level, and many have ranked unduped champs hoping to dupe them at some point.

Because it’s not fair to us who played enough to earn these kind of rewards to have them
    Give out a free 5* gem to level 10s
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    My only skill so awakening falcon neded a science for my r4 voidzdte4zs7bz3h.png
    Actually, I think this is a fair gauge overall. Most of us remember 12.0 and Gemgate. Lol. While I still agree that Rating is a gauge for progression, Uncollected has been added since then, and it's a definite earmark for progress.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    2 cosmic time.to pull corvus and dusa

1i0hobh4rjum.png

Got lucky with cosmic 🤣🤣

Bro awaken that hype!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Nicely done. Credit where it’s due—feels like Christmas.

Dr. Zola
  • HaniltontehHaniltonteh Posts: 0
    Gema despertar 😊🤩 a kabam deixou todos bem preocupados com aqueles 5 cristais depois veio e nos presentio todos com um gema maravilhosa parabéns 😱 kabam
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    I was one that felt a little down after the holiday “mystery” surprise and such. But I do have to give kabam credit that they did a very good job by giving out their “holiday gift.”
    A 5* awakening gem is still something highly sought after in the game so I was very happy to see it as a gift.
    Even if you didn’t get the class of you had hoped for, just remember that to get a 5* awakening gem you have to go through extremely difficult content. So to that kabam, I say well done and thank you- they listened to the community.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Got a mystic, already had a mystic in Inventory so will use 1 on GR and hold the new one in hopes of a 5* SW
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Hela.
    Imma wait to see wat other champ I’ll pull
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Was ecstatic when I saw this! I was hoping for science, as wasp is my only r4 and my tops champ, but am not complaining that I now have AA awakened, mutant being my 2nd choice. I was waiting to roll a mystic which I wanted the least, Jane foster and mephisto being my only options.

Hela.
    Imma wait to see wat other champ I’ll pull

Fair enough.
    Raikis wrote: »
    rans8rzv2dp7.png

Thanks Kabam! My first awakening gem! But I won’t use it now 😂

Yeah this was the class I didn't want most I have her too and mephisto, both arena fodder.
    Raikis wrote: »
    rans8rzv2dp7.png

Thanks Kabam! My first awakening gem! But I won’t use it now 😂

Yeah this was the class I didn't want most I have her too and mephisto, both arena fodder.

Mephisto is definitely not a fodder.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Likes, all garbage. Think the value thru the past years.
    Here is a 300usd value last year.
    This year 75usd. Might as well got socks

Man it’s not that bad lol sounds like you should have just got coals for Christmas 😂

I'm good with that.
    Merry Christmas Mate
    bm3epps wrote: »
    doctorb wrote: »
    I got a science awakening. Are any of these worth it:

Wasp
    Red hulk (have 6* version also)
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

Or should I hold onto it for someone better?

Wasp or wait.. definitely not RH since you have a 6* version as well

I was hoping for science for my r4 wasp. She is my top champ and an absolute powerhouse. But it's hard to be mad about an awakened archangel.
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    2 cosmic time.to pull corvus and dusa

1i0hobh4rjum.png

Got lucky with cosmic 🤣🤣

Corvus, I'm assuming, was your final choice?
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Got a cosmic gem. Thanks now just waiting for a 5* cosmic champ to use it.
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Coulda made it generic like the 4* AGs

Actually the 4* were random as well. My son got mystic and awakened 4* Voodoo.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    I got 5* mutant, gonna be saving that for Emma Frost
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Well I pulled a Science. I have no good science 5*s but all the materials to essentially max one out now. Here’s hoping for quake, void or Cap IW. And thank you for the gift, I’m sure I speak for the entire community when I say it is very, very much appreciated
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Science AG for my Void and as a plus i poured a ton of sig stones I've not yet used into him. Thanks Kabam for the gift. Unnecessary but very appreciated!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    You're welcome! We're glad to hear y'all are happy with the gift! :blush:
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?

Why is the 5* only for uncollected. I'm good, but I feel bad for others who have decent rosters already and have switched their focus to ranking 5's. They pretty much all got coal. Why waste resources on an r5 4* when they're saving to rank their 5's? Very small amount of God 4's that are worth it. But sucks when you're focused on taking your 5's to the next level, and many have ranked unduped champs hoping to dupe them at some point.

The number of players who are not yet uncollected but have stopped ranking and using 4* champions probably rounds off to zero percent. And the few players doing that are probably doing it wrong. There are lots of 4* champs that are great awakened but are hard to awaken naturally through duplication unless you really farm the game, and anyone that has them all and dismissing the power of awakened max 4* champs should already be attempting or have completed uncollected.

I should point out that lots of players don’t have the skill to run uncollected without a much more powerful roster than average. I’m not saying everyone should be able to immediately attempt that. But those are precisely the players that should not be looking a 4* awakening gem in the mouth. They are much less in a position to be picky about sitting on the perfect 5* to rank.

Even I still occasionally use 4* awakens. The notion that there’s this large contingent of players that aren’t even uncollected yet but have no use for them is frankly ludicrous to me.
    I have quite a few in my alliance that are in that position. It's more time than anything. They make time to do EQ, but that's about it. Some of it is skill.

And these are guys that have been around since the beginning. They're just not as competitive as some.

Before gifts were tiered by length of time in the game and your level. Just seems cheap to now discretion a Christmas gift by what you've accomplished via questing only. Like that is the only measurement that matters now in this game?
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Got a cosmic gem. Thanks now just waiting for a 5* cosmic champ to use it.

Just to update, I pulled Phoenix. Thanks kabam. Merry Christmas.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rng wasn’t on my side but great gift. I’ll hold mine for void or beardo if I ever pull them.

Thanks kabam!