**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let us trade 1 awakening gem for this 1 day

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Please make it very special for us :'(

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I concur..I appreciate the gesture but Mystic was the last thing I needed..not trying to use it on Loki or Iron Fist 😂
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I appreciate it very much, i could have awakened one from each class except tech. Guess what i got. Tech lol it'll be years before i get a 5* tech worthy of it
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I am uncollected so I got a 4* gem but it was a generic so I duped my AA. Yes!
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Are people really complaining over an awakening gem? You have got to be kidding, i have been one of the first to criticize Kabam in other areas. There is no way I would ever have a problem with anything that is given to me. Thank you Kabam very much the awakening gem was a very nice and appreciated gift.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    I appreciate it very much, i could have awakened one from each class except tech. Guess what i got. Tech lol it'll be years before i get a 5* tech worthy of it

Same, very great gift but of course I got Mutant which is the only one I don't need/have anything to use it on.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    flm56w8hqa71.png
    See i got a cosmic. Look at my cosmic champs. Not great but im not complaining. Just save the gem for a god tier of that class and you’ll be happy. Great gift though Kabam.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Hella is actually not a bad options mines just rogue for mutant with no mutant pulls for over a year. So I guess this is thanks kabam glad I don’t spend a dime on this game anymore for this kind of bs
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    Hella is actually not a bad options mines just rogue for mutant with no mutant pulls for over a year. So I guess this is thanks kabam glad I don’t spend a dime on this game anymore for this kind of bs

Ok i was disappointed yesterday, but today I’m extremely happy I got a science which I have no use for, but I know later it will be of use, be grateful they gave you an item that normally costs 100$
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya just be happy guys. We got a great free gift(way better than rdt). At this point just say thanks and appreciate a good gesture.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I could give a massive New York size rats butt what it is or how much it costs I can get this in game for free by doing act 5. I’d rather have a 5* crystal or in actuality rdt to actually use it on something not a glorified gem that will sit in my inventory for a year or more while I continuously pull anything but mutant which I have for over a year. You can take your gem back kabam and shove it. Worse then last year

Wow. You absolutely suck.
    *Kabam takes it back then he opens AA on his next crystal* lol
    Yup and you know what idc you can kiss kabams bellend all you want but my thinking is else where I was banking on rdt and got this worthless item. So yeah I’m stuck with terrible options and no rdt. Title this how kabam stole Christmas
  • The hate on this is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. I have had a 5* science gem for awhile now, I have a rank 4 infinity war cap, rank 3 hulk rag, and rano 3 ant man. I'm still gonna save it for Void or someone new that is game changing. I got a mutant from this gem. I have a duped gambit, then beast, cyclops, and someone else I camt remember who is not worth it. So what am I gonna do? I'm gonna enjoy the fact that when I pull Archangel, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Sabretooth, or some new and amazing champ I'll be able to awaken them right away.

It was an entirely unexpected gift that will get use and hopefully improve our rosters by a good bit. What's there to be upset about?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I could give a massive New York size rats butt what it is or how much it costs I can get this in game for free by doing act 5. I’d rather have a 5* crystal or in actuality rdt to actually use it on something not a glorified gem that will sit in my inventory for a year or more while I continuously pull anything but mutant which I have for over a year. You can take your gem back kabam and shove it. Worse then last year

You're not happy you got a 5* Gem because of RDTs? I don't usually say this, but it fits.
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Anyone complaing about an item players have paid real money for needs to stop and look in the mirror. Today’s special gift was awesome, and much appreciated, I got a gem I didn’t need today, but one day I’ll be glad to have it. Got a mystic? SW 5* comming down the pipe, Got a cosmic? Silver Surfer next month! Got a science? Well that’s a bummer... oh wait CapIW and Void are useful in Variant.... Mutant Duped your Domino already? What about Omega Red or Iceman... Tech gems need no boasting nore does Skill so.... complain less about not needing it today. There’s months worth of new champs comming down the line.
    Yup and you know what idc you can kiss kabams bellend all you want but my thinking is else where I was banking on rdt and got this worthless item. So yeah I’m stuck with terrible options and no rdt. Title this how kabam stole Christmas

Screen shot a video of you deleting it, talks cheap on here.
    All I wanted was rdt I can use that more then a gem that I can’t. Would you rather have a r4 stark 5* or a gem you can only use it on rogue or wait to pull a god tier mutant which isn’t that easy on this account. But hey if you lucked out your going to call people whatever if you got nothing your just excusing the loss or not posting at all.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

You were banking on getting an item that Kabam stated several times that they had no intention of ever giving out? Wow......
  • I'll just say, I have a rank 3 drax. Don't see a reason to rank him down. True, I never use him except in arena, but what would I use a rank down ticket on? Possibly my rank 4 unduped Angela, but she is a super hard hitter and I don't have any better cosmics, so I much prefer the mutant awakening gem I cant use right now. I'll be able to use it down the line.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    All I wanted was rdt I can use that more then a gem that I can’t. Would you rather have a r4 stark 5* or a gem you can only use it on rogue or wait to pull a god tier mutant which isn’t that easy on this account. But hey if you lucked out your going to call people whatever if you got nothing your just excusing the loss or not posting at all.

They gave us an Item that is one of the most rare in the game, and has been valued at $100, or more. Your reaction is in bad taste.
    It is not that rare wtf are you talking about? Lol you can literally get 3 in act 5. Variant another and the other quest they aren’t hard to get your just lazy or can’t do hard content. My reaction is that my own I was hoping rdt got something less desirable it happens. Wouldn’t be the first time kabam has taken me for a ride in this game won’t be the last
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This thread must be closed asap. I think this is nonsense. There are champs of every class that are super god tier. If you dont have one wait.
  • ComptonCompton Posts: 18
    Got a generic 4* awakening gem. Thank you Kabam!!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It is not that rare wtf are you talking about? Lol you can literally get 3 in act 5. Variant another and the other quest they aren’t hard to get your just lazy or can’t do hard content. My reaction is that my own I was hoping rdt got something less desirable it happens. Wouldn’t be the first time kabam has taken me for a ride in this game won’t be the last

Again, you were putting all your hopes into getting an item that Kabam said "we aren't handing out again". That's your fault for setting those expectations for yourselves and then allowing yourself to get upset about it.

Put up a video deleting yours then since it’s so disappointing.