**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4-Year Anniversary: What was your Favourite Storyline of the Year?

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Infinity Chaos and Infinity Nightmare
    I mean it was actually gwenpool goes to the movies but yh. .
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    The Cabal Saga (Masacre and the Mercs for Money, Enter the Cabal, X-Men: Class Omega, Night Riders)
    I generally have to say I loved all of the events that I took part in. I mean I wasn't there for Age of Sentry or Rise of the Black Panther, but I generally love all the lore. Looking forward to seeing the Act 6 lore now... I just wish I could find a video of 5.3 and 5.4 with all the transmissions... someone REALLY needs to get on that...
    if only Mvinceable didn't do a legends run of 5.4... then I would have at least been able to see the lore for THAT chapter...
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Black panther vs Thanos images, all of those nameless fakes of our beloved champions, that dialogues, about we were losing doctor strange, most of all we ended this eq with 2 fights only quest instead of a finale which has 6-7 paths. This EQ's place is special for me.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I really liked Thanos as the boss in the infinity quest. Those two fights in 3.2 were a perfect balance. If you messed up, just rerun it again. The champs introduced were great as well. IMIW was a lucky pull from a crystal for me and was great on defense for a while.
    All the story lines have been pretty good, when are we going to see a collection of them to read through like a digital book ?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer
    Our Symbiote earned this vote.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    The Age of Sentry
    The Age of Sentry was mine, because that had the biggest gut-punch of the year -- the revelation that The Sentry's mind was broken and he basically killed all of the champions except the Twelve, and they just kept getting resurrected over and over to fight

Hyperion was super-POed, and it was even sadder that Sentry had been wandering the Battlerealm for ages, searching for that one shard of the Collector's daughter
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    The Thanos boss fight was by far my favorite piece of content. It was difficult but manageable with skill and strategy, it was forgiving in terms of energy cost, and most importantly it was incredibly unique and well designed. It was also cool to see how the story matched up with and differed from the movie plot.
    That being said, the Guillotine boss and energy cost was absolutely evil and the gaming equivalent of having all your teeth replaced with time release capsules full of fire ants.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Rise of the Black Panther
    Where is modok’s? Coz thats where i almost rage quitted the game..
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Black panther used a infinity gauntlet to battle thanos like a god.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ah, just noticed something about the title.

You know your company is Canadian when you spell favorite “favourite”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    My little symbiote
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Uh, none because I skip the dialogues. As it is the loading screen before and after a fights lasts more than a minute, if i start reading the dialogues each quest will take forever to complete.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The Age of Sentry
    While the Cabal saga has been awesome, I loved that the Sentry storyline gave us the first insight into the Collector's motivation, with the goal of bringing back his daughter. It started an awesome arc that lead us right up to Aegon's arrival and the use of his ISO belt...I think it is some of the better storytelling we've seen in this game so far.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    The infinity storyline was amazing and so was the quest, would love to see more fights like the thanos with the infinity gauntlet.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    The Cabal Saga (Masacre and the Mercs for Money, Enter the Cabal, X-Men: Class Omega, Night Riders)
    Had to pick Masacre and the Mercs for Money since that included the 18.1 update that had the awesome "frame rate enhancement"
  • Infinity Chaos and Infinity Nightmare
    I personally like any person does absolutely adore my little symbiote but he was a little bit of a naughty symbiote. but the infinity war one was just perfection with the introduction of dungeons and also the that amazing thanos boss with the cut scenes just left me speechless.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Thanos Car
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    This one was fun
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    This was a good story. The thanos fights were cool. And on top of that, the animated video of thanos fighting the heroes with the gauntlet was epic.
  • Alex_Rider1Alex_Rider1 Posts: 25
    Since when have the cabal been involved with matmfm or class omega?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Rise of the Black Panther
    The trials of the king were legit. Great reward balance I thought. Helped me get to uncollected I had some great 4* pulls through that event!
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    edited December 2018
    The best event was - Gwenpool Goes to Movies. By far the best. Although it ain't in the poll.
  • AhtopahtoAhtopahto Posts: 33
    Symbiote event was awesome!
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I know it’s not technically a storyline but my favourite was gwenpool goes to the movies was my favourite event quest so far
  • X-Men: Savage Future
    Gwenpool goes to the movies.. That was an awesome awesome event.. But I'd go with the x men saga
  • Infinity Chaos and Infinity Nightmare
    I liked infinity because i started playing after avengers infinity war
  • The Age of Sentry
    age of sentry because void was in it
  • Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer
    Enjoyed with little symbioid and took too much rewards
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Where's the option for "I don't ever read the story"?
  • Dylanblade1993Dylanblade1993 Posts: 27
    I was a big fan of the captain marvel storyline an the skrulls there is still a lot of potential there js lol