**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 awakening gems [Merged Threads]

TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it true that some people received not one, but 2 awakening gems?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Not that I've heard as of yet.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Honestly, I think some people actively search for something to be mad about. Did you actually hear that or are you just fishing?
  • The only means that someone could get two gems would be if they had two different accounts, making it one for each account.
  • The only means that someone could get two gems would be if they had two different accounts, making it one for each account.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    I can't put other accounts prints here, but one friend of mine showed me opening two crystals
  • Tsunani wrote: »
    I can't put other accounts prints here, but one friend of mine showed me opening two crystals

Your friend may have already had a Crystal to open within their inventory. If you feel this is incorrect please speak with me directly in a private message.
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Just be happy with your free gem. I have seen no one get more than one but instead of being worried someone got more just be happy with what you got.

What if everyone had received 2 and only you received just one?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Got a skill on my other account but no blade but do have blade on my main oh the irony lol
    I'm looking at some prints of people getting 2, one in the message and other in the stash
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tsunani wrote: »
    I'm looking at some prints of people getting 2, one in the message and other in the stash

They are an item that can be won from a Greater Gifting Crystal. Possible that's why you were seeing people with 2 crystals.
    More people are telling that after receiving the one in the message, there was another in the stash, it can't be from anything else.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Could have got one from GGC
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Experienced the same a few days ago with some random gift ...
    Basically, duplicate items. But it looks like its fixed by now
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Probably just a visual glitch. One of kabams faves
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Saw someone get and open 3. All 3 different flavors. No way he had 3 crystals unopened either.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Tsunani its A false news.
    By kabam Mail we all Got just only 1 Awakening gem crystal.

Maybe your friend got another one from GGC
    Or From Act 5 Or from Variant Quest and opened those 2 Crystals at a same time.

Thanks to kabam Team Because They made our Holiday joyfull ☺️☺️☺️
    It's not false, not glitch and not ggc... I can't share prints of other accounts
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 46
    It happened to my account, 1 in the message, 1 in the stash later on after I swore I opened it. I agreed with my alliance not to use either yet and sent a ticket in as well as messaging as I don’t need my bad karma lately messing my account up.

1 tech and 1 mystic.

• SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Just send everyone an extra :wink:
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    I mean it is possible. Way back when they sent out the wrong rewards on arena. People who didn't score high enough for the four star got them(before 5 stars)
    There solution was to resend correct gifts for everyone.
    Awg: I think your friend is messing with you. I would not worry about it and just move on.
    Merry Christmas
  • HamzaHasanHamzaHasan Posts: 14
    Yes, it is true, even in my alliance, more than one member got two gems, one from in game mail and one from stash rewards.
    Now what did we do wrong? Why Kabam why? Why not me? Why?
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    I think the OP is hearing whispers of that because a lot of players are scoring 2 or maybe 3 awakening gems. 1 from Kabaam and the other 1 from greater gifting crystals.
  • HamzaHasanHamzaHasan Posts: 14
    I think the OP is hearing whispers of that because a lot of players are scoring 2 or maybe 3 awakening gems. 1 from Kabaam and the other 1 from greater gifting crystals.

In any case, crystal won't go in stash
    Kabam is gonna do just like they did with the 2015 champ rank ups, say it only affected 0.008% and it doesn't matter what we think.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Over the past few hours now I've heard of 2 people that have received 2 5* Awakening Gem Crystals. Is this meant to be a thing or what's going on? Nobody in my alliance has had more than 1...
This discussion has been closed.